Chapter 24

Might be slight lemon lol I'm new to this it might suck.

JEFFS POV

I groan as I wake up, pulling my eye mask off my face and looking at my phone for the time, ten thirty-four. I sigh and sit up. I look over to an empty bed.

Jane's probably at breakfast.

I get up and change into my usual outfit, walking out of my room and down the stairs.

The dining table is somewhat full, mainly everyone that helped last night being there. I sit down and Slender passes me my plate.

"Jane ate earlier, she's upstairs helping Liu." Slender says.

I rolled my eyes, of course, but it was my idea to get him, though now he's stealing my girlfriend away.

I quickly eat and head back upstairs to my room.

Smile sits in his bed, happily watching me walk around my room. I turn on the TV and it happens to be on the news.

"Allegedly, Jeff the Killer has been spotted in the town. If these accusations are correct, lock your doors, your windows, all entrances of your house. We will get back to you if any spottings are made."

What the fuck? I haven't been in town since... that damn girl.

I groan and facepalm. Great now I gotta deal with that bitch. I turn the tv off and sit down on my bed, laying back to stare at the ceiling.

Ten minutes later

A knock sounds at the door and I sit up. "What?!" I call from my bed. "It's me," Jane says quietly. "Alright," I called back. She opened the door and walked in, a figure behind her. She walks fully in and steps aside, letting me see who's behind her.

"Hello, Jeff."

"What is this?" I ask.

"I know y'all haven't really spoken since the rescue or whatever. Y'all talk, I'm just gonna be here in case." Jane says, walking over to Smile, who seems to look at Liu skeptically.

"In case what?" I roll my eyes.

"You know damn well why." She scoffs.

Liu's eyes seem to roam everywhere, looking at everything. "Who's gonna start it?" I ask, merely out of boredom. "I'm sorry about causing everyone all this," Liu says, seeming embarrassed.

He's always been this way, feeling like he's a burden just because I got all the attention as a child because I wasn't mentally there. Still ain't but who cares.

"Fuck that, it was my idea anyway." I roll my eyes again.

He looks up, surprised it was even my idea. He looks at Jane, who simply nods.

"Why would you do that?"

"Felt like it, but now it seems to just be a bad idea."

"What? Why?!"

"You get on my dang nerves," I lay back on my bed again.

"Don't even get me started on you, Jeff, shut up!" Jane says from the floor, playing with Smile.

"Whatever."

Liu sighs, releasing his tightened fists. "I guess I should go meet everyone else," he says.

"Oh! I'll introduce you!" Jane says, getting off the floor.

"Leave him be, I need to talk to you."

Jane stops and turned to me. "Oh.. okay?" She tells Liu where everyone might be and shuts the door behind him.