Chapter 25

Still Jeff's POV!

I groan as I wake up, slightly stretching. Jane groans as I move around. I quickly apologize and look at my phone. Seven-nineteen. I Shake Jane awake. "Mmm.." she groans, rolling over away from me. "It's dinner, Janey." She sighs and sits up, stretching. I stand up, fully stretching and walking to the door. Jane follows behind me, looking extremely tired. "Forgetting something?" I ask. "Omg, shut up." She laughs quietly and turns to grab her mask. She puts it on and meets me by the door. I walk out, walking downstairs, Jane following.

"Bout time you guys made it down here!" Ben yells from the dinner table.

"Oh shut up! We were busy!" I yell back.

"Yeah, busy screwing!" Ben snickers.

"BEN!" Slender yells from the kitchen.

Jane covers her face in embarrassment and sits down in her seat. I sit down beside her and Slender passes us our plates. We both start eating and soon everyone ignores what Ben said.

About ten or so minutes later.

I finished eating and headed upstairs to my room. I threw my hoodie on and grabbed my knife, stuffing it in my hoodie pocket. I grab one of my masks for the walk and the paper Ben had given me earlier, stuffing them all in my pockets. I open my door to leave, opening it to Jane and Liu. "What do you want?" I ask. "Way to be rude, Jeff. We just wanted to know what you're doing." Jane says.

"Going out."

"Oh. Okay." Liu says.

"Why?"

"We wanted to hang out." Jane says. I Can Tell she's smiling under her mask, Just trying to get me to agree.

"Well, I got business to take care of."

"Oh.."

"Maybe when I get back. It shouldn't take too long."

Jane nods and turns to head back downstairs. Me and Liu follow her but Jane and Liu stop in the living room to talk to the others while I leave the mansion.

I walk by myself until I hears a heavy panting from behind me. I turn around and see Smile running up to me. "Hey Buddy!" I say, slowing down to pet him. He walks beside me until we get closer to the town. I throw on my hood and my mask, keeping my head down. "Smile you can go on your own, you know your way back to the mansion. I gotta do this by myself. I know you're probably going to kill more than me. I just need this one house." I whisper. He grumbles but goes his own.

I pull out the paper with the address and follow it. The sunset is quite beautiful. Fading from a light blue, to shades of red and orange. I follow the paper for a few blocks until I reach the house. The large house has "rich" written all over it. I smile, wider than physically possible, thanks to me. I walk around to the backyard, keeping my head down. I pull off my mask and hood, looking around the corner. There seems to be an older man grilling. Too bad he's all alone.

I sneak up behind him before slamming his head into the burning grill. He yells but is quickly silenced by my knife stabbing into his back. I throw his body onto the ground, walking away.

I feel a hand wrap around my ankle, pulling me down. I groan, rolling over. "Why won't you go to sleep!" I stab him again, repeatedly in his chest. His body stops moving, I slice his mouth into a wide smile, his burnt face made it hard to carve into but I quickly finished and I stood up, looking towards the house.