Chapter 3

Everyone were already down in the lounge waiting for bus expect jaddu and virat. Virat was in a zoom meeting while jaddu was no where to be seen since yesterday night.

Ms was going towards his room in the morning to have a talk with him but meet ash half way to his room and told him he was on call with his wife so he didn't disturbed him.

He decided to wait for him downstairs but he came down just few minutes before the bus arrives and quietly sat down trying to make himself as small as he can, like he wanted to hide or be invisible.

Rohirat and ms who really wanted to talk to him knew he wasn't up for talk right now, so they just let him be for now not wanting to distress him even more. It was too quiet around them anyway and the last thing he will want right now is everyone's attention on him.

They almost soundlessly got into the bus, only few people talking among themselves but mostly it was quite with rustling of bags.

He again went to a seat furthest away from team and ms had enough, he got up from his seat beside virat who for the first time didn't protest because he knew where he must be going.

Jaddu who was looking out from the window lost in his thoughts, almost jumped out of his skin when he felt someone sit beside but relaxed immediately when he saw who it was, his mahi bhai.

He knew, he can sense it from miles away what he wants to talk about but he is not ready, he can never be. "Not now... please?" he pleaded even before ms could say anything, he sighed he knew he wouldn't talk but that doesn't mean he will let him sit alone feeling forlorn, "Okay" he said adjusting his seat a bit, jaddu chuckled shaking his head. Typical mahi bhai style if you won't talk he won't leave, he won't disturb you either but will make sure you know he is there.

He looked out from the window again watching the trees they are leaving behind, he almost zoned out again when he felt someone nudging his shoulder but this time it was rohirat, sometimes in situation like this when he want to be left alone, he always wondered, why are they always joined to hips with eachother? Handling one is hard enough task but they come with offer of buy one get one free.

"Jad" rohit voice bought him back from his thoughts, he cleared his throat realizing he zoned out again, "You okay?" he asked concerned evident in his voice making him want to shrink in his sit or much better just vanish at this point. He mumbled a small yes shifting uncomfortably avoiding their eyes.

The other three looked at each other worried, he is behaving strange, too strange to be exact. "Um... have this" virat said forwarding a energy bar, "You didn't had anything in the morning" he continued shoving the packet in his hand making him frown, in the morning? He didn't remember when was the last time he ate not like he is hungry but he knew better then to mention it to them.

He nodded before hesitantly un-wraping it and having small bites, he was not hungry but that would annoy them. He can feel the burning sensation back in his eyes, he knew he should be glad atleast they did something for him even after the betrayal he did yesterday. People are right he doesn't deserve this, he don't deserve anything.

After almost an hour they finally reached airport and he was so, do glad that they didn't forced him to talk anything or he was sure he would have ended up crying.

His is heart dropped when he saw people waiting for them at the airport, he didn't wanted to go throu a croud again, no he was to tierd for this, no matter what he pray or do now he knew there is no way out from this.

Ms looked at him clearly wanting to stay with him but he gave the best reassuring smile he could muster, "I will be okay" he said, it took him few more reassurance before he finally made him leave, reluctantly but he left.