chapter-34- the truth [taehyung to V]

A/n POV

Everyone has settled down on the couch infront of the old women who clears her throat before answering their question.jungkook, taehyung and y/n were looking at the old lady but their mind was filled with lots of questions.soon,the lady spoke up

"I'll tell you everything which were the answers of your questions...it all was started when Mr Jeon,the biggest business man in Asia...not only in business but he was also engaged in the field of mafias but he never hurts innocent people in his life instead,he punished everyone who did wrong and illegal works...he was a wise man in his younger age...once,he was investigating about an illegal drug gangsters who destroyed many people's life...after he got every proofs,he was searching for a journalist who can help him to inform this around the world...that was the time when he meets Mr kim,a journalist who was a kind-hearted person... He helped mr Jeon in this and soon,those gangsters were captured by the police and punished by the court...from that day,they became friends...".she said and they look at eachother then to her.

"Umm.. halmoni...so, you're saying that my appa was Mr Jeon's friend and helped him in every cases through legal ways...". taehyung said and she nodded her head.

"But there is this man called mr Han,a trusted man of Mr Jeon was betraying them...soon,mr Kim found it out and told me about it through the phone...".she said and she look down.

*Flashback*

The day when Mr Kim found out about mr Han's betray,he immediately called Mrs sung and told her everything.she was shocked.

OTP

Mrs sung:- oh my...what will we do..?

Mr Kim:- Mrs sung... inform this to him as soon as possible...and I'm on my way to the Jeon mansion with my family cause, I think mr Han had realised that I've found this... maybe,we couldn't make it out in time but,inform it to him...

Mrs sung:- ok my son... please take care of yourself and your family...come here safely...

Mr Kim:- I will...

End of call.

He cut the call and went downstairs and saw his wife and son who were playing with eachother.for a moment,he felt a heavy rock on his chest

Because,maybe this is the last moment of them...

"Chagiya...get ready...we are going to visit mr Jeon... it's important...".he said while trying his best to act normal.they look at them.

"Oh ok... c'mon taehyung...it must be your first time that you're gonna meet Jeon uncle and his family...you know,he have two children...I hope you'll be friends with them...".Mrs Kim said to her son whose eyes shines like a start in excitement.

Soon,they entered Inside the car and mr kim drove off.And that was the last ride they had in their life.mr Han set an accident and killed mr and mrs Kim while their son escaped from the danger.

At the same time,when Mrs sung told everything to mr Jeon and he was so angry.but what makes his heart broken was,when his secretary told him about his bestfriend and his wife's death.

At their funeral day,mr Jeon saw the little boy who was crying while hugging his mom's coffin while his uncle was trying to console him

"Taehyung...they are gone forever...they won't come back to you...".his uncle said while crying as the boy wasn't moving away from his parents' coffin.

Seeing this,mr Jeon's eyes were filled with tears.the heart breaking sight of a little boy who lost his parents,was hurt him alot.soon,it turns into an anger on mr Han who did this and came to the funeral like nothing happened.at the same day,mr Jeon started to collect every illegal works that done by mr Han and submitted it to the police who arrested him.

He thought that his revenge was completed but the mistake that he done was letting that monster live.he killed mr and Mrs Jeon infront of their children and also tried to kill them too but luckily,they escaped and with the help of the park family,they were hidden from him.

*End of flashbacks*

" *Sob* however,that monster tried to kill my daughter but we escaped and moved here and cut every ties with everyone...". halmoni said and wipped her tears.

Taehyung cried, remembering the moments of his family's death.jungkoom gritten his teeth in anger.his veins popped out.he look at y/n who was looking down, clenched her both fists.he noticed her tears flowing down her cheeks and also saw the danger aura of her which shows her anger and demonic side.Joohee came towards taehyung and console him.

"So,it was him who killed taehyung's and our parents...which means... it's not only the revenge of Jeon siblings...".jungkook spoke up and they all look at him.jungkook look at taehyung and said.

"Crying is over, taehyung hyung...it is your turn to avenge for the sake your family... crying can't solve anything...you have to join us and take revenge... it's me,the jeon Jungkook and I'm gonna fulfill my dad's revenge...". hearing his words,for the first time, taehyung decided to follow the path of violence.

He wiped his tears and stood up.y/n also stood up along with him.joohee look at taehyung who is now looking different from that old taehyung she used to know.

"I'm Jeon y/n...and I decided to avenge for our family...our clan...our parents...!!".y/n said while smirking devilishly.

" And I... V ,has decided to avenge for my parents through the path of violence...". taehyung said and everyone feels goosebumps by his dark aura.even the Jeon siblings were also feeling it.

V POV

Taehyung role is over...now I'm V...and my goal is Victory... through the path of  violence...this is my decision...!!

With that mindset,I smirked.I'm now feeling a new for of mine now.An energy which I never felt.i feels like my blood is boiling in anger.that mr Han will see my new form.his death is by our hands.

I'm coming got you,mr Han...

Wait for chapter-35

(⁠☞゚⁠ヮ゚⁠)⁠☞