chapter-38- to the mission

A/n POV

Now,a guy was staring at joohee's house.actually,he was a man that Jennie send to keep an eye on her.he was waiting patiently,while looking at the house from a distance,to not get caught.

They never failed in stalking...

Soon,he spotted a black car stopped infront of the house.he was confused at first then,he realised that the car was belongs to their enemies.soon,he took his phone and started to record it.

Soon,the door open, revealing,stepmom who was pulling out a big big.A man came out from the car and took the big bag putting it inside the car.soon,he handover a suitcase to the lady who took it with a happy face.soon,the car drove off.

The man who witnessed everything,send the video to Jennie and sat on his bike, driving on it.he was following the car to know where it is going.

I told you...they never failed in stalking...

At the same time,y/n and jungkook were attending a meeting.they were so focused on it as they ignored every calls received from others.jisoo and jimin were waiting for the siblings when they received call on both of their phones.on jimin's phone,rosé was calling while lisa called jisoo.

"What is going on..?".jimin mumbled in confusion and both pick up the call at the same time.

"Unnie/oppa...joohee has been captured by mr Han's men..!! We try to reach y/n/jungkook but they didn't pick up!!".hearing this,both of them look at eachother in shock.

"No!!".both of them yell in unison.

soon,jungkook's phone buzzed and he look at the phone annoyingly.he saw a two notifications from different numbers.one from Jennie and another from an unknown.y/n look at jungkook who was looking at his phone and peeked on it.

And they saw the videos and both of their eyes get dark.jisoo was about to open the door but it burst open, revealing the siblings who were looking like devil's children.

"No wasting time... let's go!!".jungkook said and they all started to march on.

Meanwhile, taehyung who was working at the café,got a notification in his phone.he confusedly took his phone.he saw a notification from an unknown number.he frowned and clicked on it.it was a video.

The same video that jungkook and y/n saw...the same video send by the same unknown person...

Taehyung was so shocked and frustrated when he saw the video.in the video,joohee was tied up in a chair, unconsciously and there was someone, probably the one who is recording the video, speaking more like talking to him.

'if you want her,come to my place...'

Taehyung immediately called jimin who pick up the call.taehyung tell him everything while crying.jimin look at jungkook and y/n who were also hearing it as he put it on speaker.

"Taehyung...come here...".y/n said and cut the call.they all look at her

"Y/n... don't you know that taehyung can't do anything...he is just a normal person...".jisoo said y/n sighed and look at jungkook.

" He may look Innocent but I know that there is an hidden personality in him... It's time for it to come out...what do you say,oppa?".jungkook just smirked at her.

"We are gonna use him before his this personality comes out...".jungkook said and she nodded her head.

"Let's start the mission...call everyone...this is a war btw us and mr Han...".jungkook said and y/n smirked.they secretaries just obey them.