chapter-37- trap

A/n POV

Now,joohee and jennie were playing with they're pets,jweller and kuma.both puppy became friends within this short time and always play with eachother.soon, jisoo's pet,dalgom also joined with them and now,three of them were enjoying their time.jennie and joohee giggled at they're cuteness.

"They're so cute...".joohee said while chuckled.

"Yeah, they're always cute... I never thought that they will get along within days... jweller is so cute and friendly like you...".Jennie said and joohee smiles shyly.

"Unnie... don't say like that...".she said and Jennie chuckled.

"However,is she a golden retriever puppy??".Jennie asked and joohee nodded her head.

"Where did you get it..?".she asked in curiousity.joohee remembered the first meeting of the mafia boy and her.

This puppy was the reason why they meet eachother.she clearly remembered how he shooted it without any mercy. she hates him back then but,when taehyung told the entire story of jungkook,she felt pathetic to him.she clearly remembered how he called her Mrs Kim,even though she was no one to him.but,that was the same day he told her that,he told her that she is one of his favourite ones too.her hate for him changed into like.she always enjoyed whenever,he became annoyed whenever,she calls him ajushii.she chuckled while smiling as she found how adorable was those moments with him.

Seeing her smiling to herself,Jennie smirked as she got some hints.

"What's the reason behind that beautiful smile and red cheeks of yours,Ms joohee...?".she teased and joohee came back to reality.

"O-oh...well...um...".she look down shyly and Jennie chuckled.

"Tell me...let me hear everything...".Jennie look at her with curiosity filled in her eyes.joohee told everything and Jennie was so shocked.

"No way... M-mr Jeon Jungkook..!! T-that mafia king..!!?? Don't tell me that you like him...".Jennie said and joohee flustered and shocked her head continuously.

"N-no... it's not like that..!!".joohee said and Jennie sighed.

"I don't know what is going on btw you two... anyways,you know,jungkook is such a kind person and respect others very well...but his ego and reputations made him heartless like this...and his this behaviour made y/n to change too...".Jennie said while caressing kuma,who jumped on her lap.

"I guess so...".joohee look down and pick up jweller.she saw the wound on the puppy's leg and remember how he shooted this puppy.jennie noticed it and spoke up.

"You know,jungkook wouldn't do that to a mere puppy,if he was not that much angry or stressed out... however, I'm damn sure that he did,feel so guilty after doing it to jweller...you know,Jeon siblings are the most mysterious siblings...no one knows what is inside them... everything around them were mysterious... although,we all were y/n's side,we always fails when it comes to making her our friend...but,look at you...she just became you're bestfriend and even create a chaos,just to protect you...also,we all have a doubt on her that,she has a crush on your cousin brother...".she sighed.joohee chuckled and look at Jennie.

"Guess like,I also used to have the same doubt as like you, about y/n, liking taehyung...you know, I'm not against to it cause, I know taehyung very much more than y/n... sometimes,I see the shine in his eyes whenever he sees y/n...it has different feelings which can't be tell by anyone... through that,I confirmed that,he has feelings for her...when everyone sees her as a monster,he saw her as a normal person...but,his problem is that,he doesn't like these violence and abuses...he mostly avoid them...".she said and Jennie nodded her head.