Chapter 15: The Wedding Part I

* Sorry I haven't written in a while guys, my life has been crazy as hell though. I love you and I'll try to update soon (This week or next week). Monday, July 6th, 2015 at 4:21 am. *

Four/Tobias' POV
"OH SHIT FOUR!" Tris and I are having some fun right now, to try and get off my mind the fact that a week after proposing Elena and Eric are getting married, tomorrow. Tris and my sister have actually gotten pretty close in the past week Tris loves to help with the wedding plans and all that. For some reason, my stupid self said that its okay for Eric to sleep at my house tonight , it's two bedroom but his and Elena's is four. I don't want Eric to sleep at my house, what if when I'm sleeping he tries to kill me? "Well, if I did try to kill you it would be after Elena and I are already married so that I at least have a chance of recollecting our marriage. If I tried to kill you tonight she would never marry me and believe me, I fucking love that woman. Okay?" Shit I said that out loud in the open like that? "Yeah man, yeah you did."

Eric's POV
I find it hilarious that Four is speaking out loud and doesn't even realize it. "Why the hell am I not recording this?" Four look at me probably thinking what a douche bag. I can admit I am one but Elena she makes that side of my completely vanish. "Yes Four, I know I'm a douche bag." He furrowed his eyebrows as though posing the question of how I knew what he was thinking. "I can tell by the way you were looking at me that was your thought. I am a douche bag, Elena makes that side of me disappear though. Trust me I don't like you at all, but I love Elena so damn much I'm willing to put up with you and your asshole father for the rest of my life. I will be bad, I am bad but I'm bad with a purpose. If I didn't have one (a purpose) I wouldn't be worth forgiving. Now would I?"

Elena's POV
Today's the day, I'm getting married. Everyone else is running around me like chickenswith their heads cut off, telling me to "Calm down" and to "Stay calm" but I'm not even freaking out. I mean it's my wedding day and everybody else is going crazy but I'm not. It's my right that as the Bride on my wedding day that I get to be the craziest nobody can be crazier than me but so far the way this day is going, I'm not even going to make the top three. Four comes to me and says "get ready this is the last walk you get before you're married." My brother is walking me down the aisle because my wannabe father isn't here, hell I didn't even invite him. "Who is giving this woman away?" Four takes my hand and gives it to Eric "I am sir." Okay here we go this is it... "Dearly beloveds we are gathered here today to celebrate the union of Eric Tiberius James and Elena Katherine Eaton..."