Chapter 5 The Sexy Roommates

Tobias /Four's Point of View

"listen up initiates! I am showing you around. Dauntless - born go with Tori to see where you'll be sleeping. We assume you know your way around so you should be fine. All Dauntless transfers are coming with me. I'll show you around the compound. I'll show you where you will sleep, where you'll be able to get tattoos, where you will eat, and finally where you will train. Okay? Alright follow me". Ugh I NEED to figure out if this is my sister or not because she is SUPER sexy but I'm not making any moves until I find out if it is my sister. Maybe I'll just forget about her and try to get together with Tris she is pretty hot.

Elena's Point of View

So my brother Tobias or as he is called now Four. Was showing us around everything was so...dark and dull like everything is sad. There are 22 of us initiates all together but there are only 21 beds and apperentaly Four noticed this because he told Eric that we are one short a number of beds. So Eric came into the room we are suppose to sleep in, smirking. "That's fine one if the girls can sleep in my room" Please NOT me! Please BE me! Wait, what am I thinking I'm not into Eric like that or at all. Am I? "Elena, you'll be sleeping with me" Why did my heart start beating faster when he said that? More importantly why did he wink and walk away? Oh My God maybe I am falling in love with Eric the Cold Hearted, Strong, and Intimidating Dauntless leader. That's my mission, my mission is to warm that frozen heart that is incased in ice.

Eric's Point of View

Finally I've been waiting for 3 months to have her in my bed. Not just sexually but emotionally, she's positive about everything. But I am more interested in the sex than the emotional stuff. I know what you're thinking, "Oh Eric you're not emotionally stable, you are more shallow than a kiddie pool." Well you're WRONG! I am emotionally stable and I'll prove it to all of you. You'll see and with that said I just realized something..... I Eric leader od Dauntless am in love with Elena Eaton Tobias Eaton's little sister who is an Abnegation stiff, until I make her mine. How will I make her mine? Sex. Hot, Fast, Steamy, Passionate, Dirty, Sexy, Fun. Sex. And I will make her mine... Tonight. Yes Elena and I are having sex tonight and nobody is stopping it. Hello I'm not even going to use protection because I want to get her pregnant and that is my goal, as of right now, for tonight, tomorrow, next week, Forever! Because I LOVE Elena Eaton more that I love myself and that is a hell of a lot.