Chapter 13 No Longer

Elena's Point of View

"What happened baby? What's wrong?" Oh shit, now I have to tell him what happened when I went to the Medical Wing. I was in because I wasn't feeling well at all since I found out that I am pregnant. So I decided to go to the Medical Wing. As soon as I walked in the nurses took my Blood Pressure and Temperature. They then did a sonogram to check my baby. When I found out what is/was wrong with me, I had the same look that Eric had when I told him what is/was wrong with me. I just didn't know it at the time. But my heart just broke it ached like I had lost a family member. Maybe because I have. In Eric's words we lost our own little secret our beautiful baby girl or our handsome baby boy. Our child was gone it isn't coming back. At least not that exact one and I just cried for hours before I finally left the Medical Wing. I want MY child back. I want his child back. But most of all I want our child back. Now I have to tell Eric and his heart is going to break much like mine did.

Eric's Point of View

Damn! Was it me? Was it the food? Why is our child gone? What is our secret gone? I want my baby boy or girl back. But I can't have it back. But Elena and I can always make more. We can always have sex again I mean I sure as hell am not complaining. I just want our secret back it all. "Elena it doesn't matter. Sure it hurts my heart like hell. But you still have me, I still have you but you all so have your brother. Elena we can always make more children I'm fine with have like 2 because I know that we can provide for them and we can have a ton of sex to get there. Come on we can start to night." So I picked her up and had my way with her(if you want to read the details again just go back to 'Chapter 6: The Dirty Roommates).