Chapter 9 Training Is Interesting

Eric's Point of View

"Elena come on back" I said because it's her turn to come back and go through mental training last, it's her turn to face her fears. "Okay sexy I-I mean Eric" She said as she winked,kissed me, shoved her tongue in my mouth and pulled me by my black jacket into the training room. I wrapped my arms around her waist as she faces the chair, I pull her ass into my hard dick and whisper "Baby I love you and you know that but you can't go around calling me sexy and shoving your tongue in my mouth. That's my job, it's my job to please you in front of everyone not let you please me in front of everyone."

Elena's Point of View

" Baby I love you and you know that but you can't go around calling me sexy and shoving your tongue in my mouth. That's my job, it's my job to please you in front of everyone not let you please me in front of everyone. " Okay that is so hot feeling his hardness against me then to hear him say that. I was so turned on."Okay baby we have to start your mental training." I go and sit down in the chair and wink at his sexy ass. I then say "Baby we have to hurry because I've been needing you for a while. But if we hurry up we can both get what we want."