Chapter 10 The Findings

Tobias/Four's Point of View

Well initiation is over. Only a few initiates got in though because we got 13 in the beginning and each stage if initiation we got ride of 2 people so we would have 9 people but 4 jumped into the chasm so now all that's left are 5 people they are, ●Tris ●Peter ●Al ●Christina and ●Elena not in that order though. I'm not surprised by our rankings though they went like this...

1)Elena

2)Tris

3)Peter

4)Christina

5)Al

I knew that Elena would be amazing, she is perfect and I honestly think that I'm starting to fall in love with her. I'll tell her tonight at dinner that I love her even though she is my superior because she became a leader for getting ranked 1st.

Elena's Point of View

I just got out of the Medical Wing. I was in because I wasn't feeling well at all since Eric and I had sex so I went to the Medical Wing. Turns out I've been throwing up in the mornings, missing my period and sleeping a lot because...I'm pregnant! I'm so happy! I'm preg- Shit! What is Eric going to say?! Is he going to deny that it's his? Is he even going to want to be a father? Well only one way to find out....

Eric's Point of View

Elena walked up to me during dinner and asked if we could talk in private. I said okay so well went to the hall. I was the first to speak "Elena, Baby, I love you but why have you been acting so weird lately? It's like you're hiding something, Are you hiding something?"  "Eric, No I love you and I'm not hiding something I'm having something". At this point I really hope she meant a baby because I don't like having the 'I'm on my period so we can't have sex or shower together but I can tell you what a period is because you're a guy and I think you don't know what it is' talk, those aren't really the highlights of a relationship. "Eric, Baby I'm pregnant!"  She is pregnant! Damn I'm so fucking stoked to have my kid and holding him/her in my arms and do everything with it. I picked her up and spun her around just as I saw Four walking down the hall towards us. "What do you want control room boy?"  he just looked at Elena and said "I needed to talk to Elena but since you two are...Caught up I...Um...I'll just be going"  Damn I thought he was going to say something about Elena being his sister or him thinking she's hot and falling in love with her, I didn't realize that I said the next part out loud though "Stupid little stiff, thinking he can have a shot with my girlfriend. My pregnant girlfriend, shit I can't stop saying it. Elena I love you so much and since we have been together for about 3 months now and we've slept together and we now have a baby on the way" I got down on one knee and pulled out a ring with a straight band with no diamonds in it but the single diamond was 30 Karats (look up a 30 karat ring with a straight band if you want to see the ring) "Elena Eaton, will you marry me, Eric James, and become Mrs. Elena James?"  She looked at me and pulled me up by my chin, shut the ring box and said "The ring doesn't matter Eric, all that matters is that you're the one who proposed. Yes Eric I will marry you!"  I slipped the ring on her finger and I laced our fingers together then we walked back in the Dinning Hall. We got a loud applause and a ton of Congratulations on the soon to be marriage. But Elena and I have our own secret, our child. Weather its a girl or boy I will love the child all the same because it will either be handsome like his father or beautiful like her mother, but either way it will be perfect.