Chapter 8 Training Gets Hot and Heavy

Elena's Point of View

After I woke up and realized that Eric never pulled out. Now I have to pry myself from Eric's warm sweet loving and sensual arms, get dressed, go to breakfast, and finally to mental  training which is showing the tester my fears but I do that until 12 which is lunch then I go back to mental training until dinner at 6 then bed by 8. My least favorite thing to do? It's not training I love it actually. But it's having to leave Eric laying there looking as sexy as ever. Oh Eric if you even knew what you do to me.

Eric's Point of View

After I woke up because Elena seemed worried about something. We realized that I never pulled out. But Elena got up and started getting ready. Today is the first day of stage 2 which is mental training. I'm administering Elena her test I'm not going to lie but I am worried about what her fears are like if it's ●Her brother dying ●Herself dying ●Her father because I know that she used to get beaten at home by her father ●People finding out that Marcus is her father and that he used to beat her. Oh shit I'm scar-NO!  I'm not scared. I'm fine. I'm Dauntless. I'm in love with Elena. I'm lying saying that I'm fine and not worried about Elena. I will always love you, Elena Eaton. Always and forever.