Chapter 16: The Wedding Part 2

Eric's POV
Shit. Today's the day I marry the love of my life, Elena. I know she looks beautiful even though I haven't seen her yet, she looks beautiful in anything. After our wedding is the reception for all the guests and they'll make toasts if they so desire; I'm just very excited for the Honeymoon. Elena doesn't know where we're going but it's a quaint little cabin just outside of the Amity fields, overlooking a beautiful crystal clear rolling river; that can't compare to Elena's beauty. As I get lost in thought I'm brought back to reality when I hear Four talking to me something about him "making a fatherly speech at the wedding" because Elena and Four obviously didn't want to invite their piece of shit father. I tell Four that he can "make whatever kind of speech he wants as long as it's not embarrassing to me or my beautiful bride." Four agreed and promptly walked off to find Elena because he's walking her down the aisle. I'm once again lost in thought about my soon to be wife and our children running around the Dauntless compound causing chaos. I was quickly snapped out of my pleasant daydream when I hear the most amazing music. Sure I've attended my fair share of weddings, three to be exact, but I NEVER thought that music would be playing at my wedding; especially not to someone as beautiful as Elena walking down the aisle to it but more importantly...to me.

Elena's POV
Today's the day! The best day of my life and the worst. It's the best because I'm marrying the love of my life my rock, my everything, my Eric. I'm definitely ready to get this show on the road. I'm also regretting today though because Four is walking me down the aisle and I feel like he's going to fuck it up. It's not that hard first let me grab your arm, walk me down the aisle, give my hand to Eric, then go stand next to the other groomsmen. It's literally the same number of steps as his name, four; but I know he's going to done fuck up. Plus Four is making a toast after the wedding, double fuck up on my special day. Whatever if it does get messed up it'll be a unforgettable wedding, but in the end it's MY day and no one gets to be crazier than ME. Four approaches me and gives me his arm, prepared to walk me down the aisle. We stand behind the bridesmaids and the groomsmen who are also getting ready to walk. For me though, it's my last walk as a unmarried woman. I'm more than ready to take my place next to my husband and before I know it I'm walking down the aisle to Pachebel's Cannon in Key of D. My handsome husband standing at the end of the aisle ready to say "I Do". At that moment I realized that for once in my life, I know exactly what I'm doing and I'm doing it for Eric and I no one else and as we say our "I Do's" and the marriage officiant tells Eric to "Kiss the Bride"; I'm exactly where I should be and I know Eric is thinking the same thing.