Chapter 7 The Realization

Elena's Point of View

Eric and I just slept the day away which is fine because he is Dauntless leader so he gave both of us clearance. But that was yesterday, when Eric and I had sex, when I saw my brother for the second time in 2 years. I woke this morning just like yesterday with two strong masculine arms wrapped around my waist. Only one thought came to my mind, Eric, oh my god Eric and I slept together. Ugh I feel weird but why? Then I looked down and my heart dropped...

Eric's Point of View

I felt Elena stirring awake. I hope she doesn't regret what we did. I sure as hell don't regret it I'm actually happy that it happened. Then she looked down and realized that after we had both cme down from our climaxes last night I never pulled out. Yes! She is bound to be pregnant andiI'm dying for her to find out so that I can hear her say the words that I've been dying to hear come out of her lips.

Elena's Point of View

Shit, Eric never pulled out last night. Meaning I'm probably pregnant and I saw Eric look down.Smiling? Wait why is he smiling? Does he want me to be pregnant? Does he want me to be carrying his child and sleep right next to him every night and holding me when I'm sad and laugh with me when I'm laughing? He must otherwise he would have this sweet, innocence and happy looking face. He would have is standard smirk, his standard intimidating look, his "Eric look".

Eric's Point of View

Elena looked at me confused. Maybe because I was giving a genuine smile and was genuinely happy for once in a LONG, LONG time. Just the thought of hold our baby girl or baby boy. The thought of marrying this beautiful woman in my arms. But most of all the thought of having her by my side note matter what happens I know that she loves and supports me, even if we aren't dating. Which after wht happened last night and when she finds out that she is pregnant with MY child then we will be together. Officially.