Chapter 12 What The H€ll Have I Done?

Tobias /Four's Point of View

What the hell have I done? I just told my sister that I love her. Of course she forgave me and I love Tris but still. I'm sure...well no I'm not sure I'm hoping that this will all blow over though. I doubt it knowing that Eric is a douchepants like that. I'm going to go punch the shit out of him! And if he tries to change the subject he is going to regret do that, I'll show him!

Eric's Point of View

Little baby Tobie tried to kick my ass today. Pfft pushing me up against a wall and punching me once is not going to do shit. "Look little baby boy Tobie I know that you're in love with Elena even though she is your sister. But you need to get the HELL over yourself! Okay? Grow up! She's MINE, She's MY fiancé, She's MY child's mother, She's MY heart and soul."  At this point my voice had become so sweet and soothing it nearly sickened me. "But most of all Tobie she is the love of my life, my one and only, the one that I want to be with forever. So I will say something that is SO revolting I almost puke. Please calm down and back off. That Stiff...Um...Tris? I think it is seemed to take an interest in you." He just gave a slight nod and smile then walked away. I went to Elena and mine apartment. I walked in and heard her getting sick, normally I would be discussed but it's Elena I would do anything to protect her. "Come here Ellie" She just cried into my shirt with me unknowing why. "Baby what happened why are you crying".  I almost had a heart attack when she told me what happened. That doesn't mean that my heart didn't break though. But why? Why did it have to happen to me? To her? But most of all...to us?