Chapter 11 I Love My Sister?!?!

Tobias /Four's Point of View

I can't believe Elena and Eric. I could accept that they're dating. But really? Engaged? While everyone was clapping and being happy for them I just stared at them. Eric caught my stare and he smirked back at me. Ugh! I hate him, he's engaged to the girl of my dreams. But weather she is with Eric or not tomorrow at breakfast I will tell her how I truly feel.

     -Breakfast The Next Day-

I went to breakfast. I saw Elena and not to my surprise Eric had his arm around her. I walked up to them all confident and Dauntless like. I asked Elena if we could talk. She nodded and looked at Eric. They said their "I Love You's" and all I could think was 'That should be me'. We where in the hall and I grabbed her hands in mine and I said "Elena, I know that you're with Eric and I know that you two are engaged but I'm in love with you. I can't stop thinking about you and for some reason I have an amazingly strong connection with you. I love you Elena and I want to be the one to change you're last name from whatever the hell it is to Eaton". She just looked at me like 'Oh wow!'. "What!? Look Tobias-" Shit! How the hell does she know my legal name? "How the hell do you know my legal name?" "Look Tobias I don't need you to change my last name because it's already the same as yours. I don't know if you recognize me but I'm Elena Eaton. I'm your sister, that's why we have such a connection. Tobias its NOT romantic love its brother and sister love. I'm sorry but you're my brother and I am in love with Eric, but Tobias no matter what you're still my brother and I am still your sister. This a bit awkward but I still want you in my life, I love you bro." What the hell?!?! Eric! Eric knew! That's why he wanted her to sleep in his room! I have to be happy though because she did truly fall in love and I'm happy for her. But that doesn't change the fact that she is my sister but I still kind of love her. But I still have my Tris who is beautiful and amazing! I just have to say one thing I Love My Sister! But now it's different I love her as a sister not as my Friend-With-Benefits, not as my Girlfriend,  and sure as hell not my Wife. Just my sister and I'm perfectly fine with that.