Chapter 14 YOU ARE NOT MY SISTER!!!!!

Tobias's/Four's P.O.V.

Eric just told me that Tris has been taking an interest in me. Good now I may have finally found my rebound from Elena. Regardless of how much I love her and how many times I tell her that I love her. She...She will always  be his girl. Eric. He doesn't deserve her but she's my sister I don't deserve her either. I walked to Elena and Eric's bedroom and i heard crying. That's strange. I was going to knock but then I heard Eric say "Baby I love you, and my heart hurts like hell because our little baby is gone, but we can always make more... come on... we can start right now". Then I heard Elena giggle and say a barely audible "Okay". I was disgusted, Eric has killed people and he wouldn't hesitate to kill her. While thinking this over I heard moans, crys of pleasure and finally when I felt like they were close to a release I walked in. Elena just looked over at the door with a look of pure shock on her face. Eric looked at me with anger in his eyes I don't know if its because of the fact that I had just deprived him of an orgasm or because I walked in on him on top of my sister. I just looked at them with disgust "Elena you're having SEX with him? You were PREGNANT  with his child? Why didn't you tell me?" She couldn't respond or I just didn't give her time to. "YOU ELENA ARE NOT MY SISTER!!!!!" After our or my little fight where Elena didn't talk, I went to Tris' room. I definitely need a girl to get my mind off of Elena and Eric having se- nope I can't even finish the word sex with them also in the sentance. Yeah I will definitely 100% need therapy. Ugh I need Tris to get my mind off of them an I'll need it all night and probably until I die too.