chapter 51

A Life-Changing Secret

Taehyung had been feeling unwell for a week, but he hadn't confided in Jungkook. Instead, he visited the hospital alone, hoping for a quick solution. But the doctor's words left him stunned:

Taehyung sat nervously in the hospital waiting room, his mind racing with worries. He had been feeling unwell for a week, and his siblings' concerns had finally pushed him to seek medical attention. As he waited for his name to be called, he couldn't help but think about Jungkook and how he would react to the news.

When the doctor finally called his name, Taehyung stood up and followed him to the examination room. The doctor asked him a series of questions about his symptoms and medical history before beginning the physical examination.

After a thorough checkup, the doctor asked Taehyung to lie down on the examination table. He then performed a sonography, moving the probe around Taehyung's abdomen. The silence in the room was palpable as the doctor focused on the images on the screen.

Finally, the doctor turned to Taehyung with a gentle smile. "Taehyung, you're one week pregnant."

Taehyung's eyes widened in shock, his mind reeling with disbelief. "Pregnant? But how...I thought I was just feeling sick because of food poisoning or something!"

I thought I was just feeling sick because of food poisoning or something!"

The doctor chuckled. "Well, it looks like you've got a little miracle growing inside you. Congratulations!"

Taehyung's thoughts swirled as he struggled to process this life-changing news. He had always known that he was capable of getting pregnant, but he had never thought it would actually happen to him.

As the doctor continued to explain the details of his pregnancy, Taehyung's mind raced with questions and fears. How would Jungkook react to this news? Would he be happy or shocked? Would their life together change drastically?

The doctor's words brought him back to reality. "Taehyung, you need to take good care of yourself and your baby. I'll prescribe some prenatal vitamins and schedule a follow-up appointment for next week."

Taehyung nodded, still in a daze, as the doctor handed him a pamphlet on pregnancy care. He left the hospital with a mix of emotions, his heart racing with excitement and fear. He knew he had to tell Jungkook soon, but he was scared of his reaction. For now, he kept the secret locked away, hoping to find the courage to share it with the one person who mattered most

A Life-Changing Revelation

As Jungkook walked in the door, Taehyung's heart skipped a beat. He had been waiting for this moment all day, rehearsing how to share the news that would change their lives forever.

"Hey, Jungkook, can we talk about something important?" Taehyung asked, his voice trembling slightly.

Jungkook looked at him with a hint of curiosity, "Sure, baby, but first let's have dinner. I'm starving!"

Taehyung nodded, his nerves building up inside. He knew he had to tell Jungkook soon, but he was scared of his reaction.

After dinner, Taehyung's anxiety reached its peak. He fidgeted with his hands, trying to find the right words.

"Jungkook, I...I have something to tell you," Taehyung stammered.

Jungkook looked at him with a smile, "What is it, baby? You're making me curious."

Taehyung took a deep breath and blurted out the truth, "I'm pregnant."

Jungkook's expression changed from curiosity to disbelief. "What? You're joking, right?"

Taehyung shook his head, his eyes welling up with tears

Taehyung shook his head, his eyes welling up with tears. "No, I'm not joking. I went to the hospital today, and the doctor confirmed it. I'm one week pregnant."

Jungkook's eyes widened in shock, "How...how is this possible?"

Taehyung handed him the pamphlet and sonography pictures from the hospital. "I know it's a lot to take in, but I'm scared and excited at the same time. I need your support, Jungkook."

As Jungkook looked at the proof, his expression changed from disbelief to shock, and finally, to a warm smile. "We're going to be parents, Taehyung!"

Taehyung's voice trembled as he revealed his secret. "I know I can get pregnant, Jungkook. I've always known. But I was scared of your reaction."

Jungkook's face lit up with a warm smile. "Scared of me? Oh, baby, I'm so happy!" He opened his arms and gently pulled Taehyung onto his lap.

Taehyung's tears of fear and anxiety turned into tears of joy as Jungkook enveloped him in a tender embrace. "I'm going to be a father?" Jungkook whispered, his voice filled with wonder.

Taehyung nodded, his head buried in Jungkook's chest. "We're going to be parents, Jungkook."

Jungkook's hold tightened, his heart overflowing with love and excitement. "We're going to be amazing parents, Taehyung. I promise you that."

As they sat there, holding each other, the world around them melted away. They were lost in their own little bubble of happiness, their hearts beating as one.

"I'm so happy, baby," Jungkook whispered again, his voice filled with emotion. "You're going to be an incredible mother."

Taehyung's tears of joy turned into laughter. "Mother? You mean father, don't you?"

Jungkook chuckled, his eyes shining with love. "Well, whatever you want to be called, you're going to be amazing at it."

As they sat there, basking in their happiness, they knew that their lives were about to change in ways they never thought possible. But they were ready to face it all, as long as they had each other.

___________________________________________

Please do vote and comment💬

Hope you all love this chapter ✌🏻

Lumina love you all ❤