chapter 50

Family Gathering

Six months had passed since Taehyung and Jungkook's beautiful wedding day. Jisoo and Hoseok's baby was now seven months old, and the family was growing. Namjoon and Seokjin's surrogacy journey was progressing, with the lady six months pregnant, while Jimin and Yoongi's surrogacy lady was four months along.

 Namjoon and Seokjin's surrogacy journey was progressing, with the lady six months pregnant, while Jimin and Yoongi's surrogacy lady was four months along

Jisoo and Jennie, Taehyung's older sisters, were worried about their younger brother's well-being. They decided to invite him over to Jisoo's place for a family gathering, concerned about the changes in his life. Seokjin, Taehyung's older brother, also joined in, eager to support his younger sibling.

As Taehyung arrived at Jisoo's house, he was greeted with warm hugs and loving smiles. The family sat down together, surrounded by the joy and chaos of Jisoo's baby's giggles and coos.

 The family sat down together, surrounded by the joy and chaos of Jisoo's baby's giggles and coos

Jisoo and Jennie bombarded Taehyung with questions, eager to know about his life with Jungkook

Jisoo and Jennie bombarded Taehyung with questions, eager to know about his life with Jungkook. Seokjin offered words of encouragement, sharing his own experiences as a supportive older brother.

Taehyung smiled, feeling grateful for his loving family. "I'm happy, guys. Jungkook is my rock, and we're building a beautiful life together."

The family's worries dissipated, replaced by joy and understanding. They spent the day sharing stories, laughter, and love, their bond stronger than ever.

As they parted ways, Taehyung hugged his siblings tightly. "Thanks for being my pillars of strength. I'm lucky to have you all in my life."

Jisoo, Jennie, and Seokjin smiled, knowing their younger brother was in good hands with Jungkook. The family's love and support would always be there to guide them through life's journey.

A Hidden Secret

Jisoo and Jennie exchanged a concerned glance before Jisoo spoke up, "Tae, we need to ask you something. Did you tell Jungkook that you can get pregnant?"

Taehyung's eyes widened in fear, "No, I didn't. I'm scared...I don't know how he'll react."

Seokjin's eyes narrowed, "Can you get pregnant, Taehyung?"

Jisoo hesitated before revealing a long-held secret, "Yes, he can. When he was a kid, he complained of stomach pain. We took him to the doctor, and after a sonography, we discovered that he has a rare condition that allows him to become pregnant."

Jennie added, "The doctor advised us to keep it a secret to protect him from potential exploitation or experimentation."

Seokjin's face contorted in guilt, "If only I had found you all sooner, you wouldn't have had to go through this alone." But his expression softened, "I'm just glad we're together now."

Taehyung's eyes welled up, "I'm scared, Seokjin. What if Jungkook doesn't understand?"

Seokjin wrapped his arms around Taehyung, "We'll face this together, little brother. We'll support you, no matter what."

Siblings' Bonding

Seokjin's reassuring words calmed Taehyung's fears. "Let's enjoy our siblings' time for now. I know Jungkook will understand and support you when the time comes."

The siblings nodded in agreement, deciding to cherish their moment together. As they sat down for dinner, Jennie couldn't resist teasing Taehyung.

"Hey, Tae, I heard Jungkook is training you to be a perfect husband," Jennie said with a sly grin.

Taehyung blushed, and Seokjin jumped to his defense. "Hey, that's not fair, Jennie! Taehyung is a great partner."

Jisoo chuckled, "Yeah, and Jungkook is lucky to have him."

Jennie continued, "I'm just saying, Taehyung is so domesticated now. I miss the old Tae!"

Taehyung playfully rolled his eyes, "You're just jealous of my cooking skills, Jennie!"

Baby Yoonji, now seven months old, sat up straight, giggling at her uncles and aunts' banter. Her big smile drew everyone's attention.

"Look at Yoonji! She's enjoying the show!" Jisoo exclaimed, scooping up her baby.

Seokjin smiled, "She's the happiest baby in the world, surrounded by so much love."

As they enjoyed dinner together, the siblings' teasing and laughter filled the air. Taehyung felt grateful for his family's support and love.

In this warm and loving atmosphere, Taehyung knew that no matter what life brought, his siblings would always have his back. And with Jungkook by his side, he felt ready to face anything.

___________________________________________

Please do vote and comment💬

Hope you all love this chapter ✌🏻

Lumina love you all❤