chapter 55

Countdown to Baby's Arrival

Taehyung's belly was now fully rounded, his pregnancy progressing to nine months. The whole group was eagerly waiting for the arrival of his baby, the latest addition to their little family. They had all been preparing for this moment, reading up on parenting books, decorating the nursery, and attending birthing classes.

 They had all been preparing for this moment, reading up on parenting books, decorating the nursery, and attending birthing classes

"Any day now," Taehyung said, his eyes shining with excitement

"Any day now," Taehyung said, his eyes shining with excitement. "I can't wait to meet my little one." He rubbed his belly, feeling the baby kick and squirm inside.

Jungkook rubbed his back, his eyes filled with love. "We're all waiting with bated breath, baby. You're going to be an amazing dad." He had been by Taehyung's side throughout the entire pregnancy, supporting him through the ups and downs.

Meanwhile, the other babies in the group were growing up fast. Namjin, Seokjin and Namjoon's baby, was now seven months old and sitting up on his own. He was a curious baby, always exploring his surroundings and getting into mischief. Minjun, Yoongi and Jimin's baby, was five months old and giggling at everything. He was a happy baby, always smiling and laughing. And Yoonji, Jisoo and Hoseok's baby, was one year and four months old, running around and getting into all sorts of trouble. She was a energetic baby, always on the go and keeping her parents on their toes.

The group would often gather at the park, watching their babies play together. It was chaos, but the best kind of chaos. They would sit on blankets, watching their babies crawl, walk, and run around. They would chat and laugh, sharing stories and advice.

"I can't believe how fast they're growing up," Jisoo said, her eyes shining with tears. She was sitting on a blanket, watching Yoonji chase after a ball.

"I know, it's bittersweet," Hoseok replied, his arm around her shoulders. "But we're so lucky to have each other, and our little family."

As they chatted, Taehyung suddenly gasped, his eyes wide. "Guys, I think it's time!"

 "Guys, I think it's time!"