chapter 48

The Wedding Day

The sun shone brightly on the beautiful summer day, casting a warm glow over the lush gardens of the luxurious villa. Taehyung and Jungkook's wedding day had finally arrived, and the excitement was palpable.

The garden was transformed into a breathtaking wedding venue, with white flowers and greenery adorning the aisle and archways. The altar was decorated with a stunning floral arrangement, and a beautiful white carpet led up to it. The guests were seated on elegant white chairs, and the atmosphere was filled with anticipation.

Jungkook, looking dashing in a black tuxedo, his eyes shining with happiness, stood at the altar, his father by his side

Jungkook, looking dashing in a black tuxedo, his eyes shining with happiness, stood at the altar, his father by his side. He took a deep breath, his voice filled with emotion, and began his vows.

"Taehyung, from the moment I met you, I knew that you were the one for me. You light up my world in ways I never thought possible. You are my best friend, my soulmate, my everything. I promise to love and cherish you, to support and encourage you, through all the ups and downs of life. I promise to be your rock, your safe haven, your forever home. I love you now and forever, Taehyung."

The guests erupted in tears and applause as Jungkook finished his vows. Taehyung's eyes were filled with tears of joy, his heart overflowing with love.

Then, it was Taehyung's turn. He took a deep breath, his voice trembling with emotion, and began his vows.

"Jungkook, my love, my heart beats for you alone. You are the sunshine that brightens every day, the calm in every storm, the safe haven where I can be myself. I promise to love and cherish you, to support and encourage you, through all the ups and downs of life. I promise to be your partner, your friend, your confidant. I promise to love you now and forever, Jungkook."

The guests were overcome with emotion, tears streaming down their faces as Taehyung finished his vows

The guests were overcome with emotion, tears streaming down their faces as Taehyung finished his vows. Jungkook's eyes were filled with tears of joy, his heart overflowing with love.

As they exchanged rings, the crowd erupted in cheers and applause. Taehyung and Jungkook shared a tender kiss, their hearts overflowing with joy.

The reception was a grand affair, with friends and family gathered to celebrate the union of the two men. The decorations were exquisite, with white and black balloons and streamers filling the air. The tables were adorned with beautiful white flowers and candles, and the food was a delicious feast of Korean and international cuisine.

As they danced their first dance as husbands, surrounded by loved ones, Taehyung and Jungkook knew that their love would last a lifetime. And as they gazed into each other's eyes, they knew that their hearts would always be one.

Their First Night

As the sun set over the luxurious villa, Taehyung and Jungkook made their way to their honeymoon suite, exhausted but happy. They had spent the day celebrating their love with friends and family, and now it was time to celebrate alone.

As soon as they entered the suite, Jungkook swept Taehyung into his arms, his lips crashing down on Taehyung's in a passionate kiss. Taehyung melted into his embrace, his heart racing with excitement.

They broke apart for air, their eyes locked on each other's. "I love you," Jungkook whispered, his voice filled with emotion.

"I love you too," Taehyung replied, his voice barely audible.

Jungkook smiled, his eyes sparkling with desire. "Let's make this night one to remember," he whispered, his hands roaming over Taehyung's body.

"Jungkook, I...I don't know if I'm ready," Taehyung stuttered, his cheeks flushing with embarrassment.

Jungkook's expression softened, his voice gentle. "Hey, it's okay. We'll take it slow. I promise it'll be worth it."

Taehyung's hesitation was palpable, but Jungkook's reassurance eased his nerves. He nodded, his heart skipping a beat as Jungkook drew closer.

Their lips met in a tender kiss, Jungkook's hands exploring Taehyung's body with care. Taehyung's tension melted away, replaced by a sense of safety and love.

 Taehyung's tension melted away, replaced by a sense of safety and love

As they moved to the bed, Taehyung's anxiety resurfaced. Jungkook sensed it, his touch gentle and soothing. "I love you, Taehyung. We'll face this together."

With a deep breath, Taehyung surrendered to Jungkook's embrace, their love and trust guiding them through the night.

___________________________________________

Please do vote and comment💬

Hope you all love this chapter ✌🏻

Lumina love you all❤