chapter 52

Sharing the Joy

Taehyung and Jungkook's news spread like wildfire as they shared it with their friends and family. Jisoo, Jennie, Lisa, Rose, Jimin, Yoongi, Namjoon, Hoseok, and Seokjin all gathered around, their faces lighting up with joy.

 Jisoo, Jennie, Lisa, Rose, Jimin, Yoongi, Namjoon, Hoseok, and Seokjin all gathered around, their faces lighting up with joy

"We're going to be parents!" Taehyung exclaimed, his eyes shining with happiness.

The room erupted in cheers and congratulations. Jisoo and Jennie squealed with delight, hugging Taehyung tightly. Lisa and Rose beamed with excitement, asking for baby pictures already. Jimin and Yoongi high-fived Jungkook, grinning from ear to ear. Namjoon and Hoseok offered words of wisdom, their faces filled with warmth. Seokjin, the proud older brother, patted Taehyung on the back, his eyes misty with joy.

As they celebrated, the room filled with laughter and love. It was a moment they would cherish forever, a moment that would go down in history as one of the happiest moments of their lives.

"We're all going to be amazing aunts and uncles!" Jisoo exclaimed.

"And we get to spoil the baby rotten!" Jennie added, giggling.

Taehyung and Jungkook laughed, basking in the love and support of their friends and family

Taehyung and Jungkook laughed, basking in the love and support of their friends and family. They knew that their baby would be surrounded by people who would love and cherish them, and that was the greatest gift of all.

As the news spread, Baby Yoonji, now 8 months old, looked around at the happy faces and giggled. She didn't fully understand what was happening, but she could sense the joy and excitement in the air. She babbled and cooed, trying to join in on the celebration.

Jisoo, her mother, laughed and scooped her up, "Yoonji seems to be celebrating too! She can sense our happiness!"

Taehyung and Jungkook smiled, delighted by Yoonji's antics. "She's going to be an amazing big cousin!" Taehyung exclaimed.

As the group continued to celebrate, Yoonji played with her toys, occasionally looking up at the happy faces around her and giggling. She was surrounded by love and joy, and she could feel it.

Jennie tickled her tummy, "Yoonji is already bringing so much joy to our lives, and now we have another baby to love and spoil!"

The room filled with laughter and baby talk, as they all imagined the fun times ahead. Taehyung and Jungkook's baby would be surrounded by love and support, and Yoonji would be a wonderful big cousin, showing them the ropes.

In this moment, they all knew that their lives were about to change in the most beautiful way. And they were ready to embrace it all, together.

A Bundle of Joy and Hormones

Taehyung's pregnancy had reached its fourth month, and his mood swings were in full swing. One moment he was laughing, the next he was crying. Jungkook was patient and understanding, knowing that it was all part of the journey.

Meanwhile, Seokjin and Namjoon's surrogacy journey had reached its happy conclusion. They welcomed their baby boy, Namjin, into the world, and he was now two months old. The group couldn't get enough of his adorable smiles and coos.

Yoongi and Jimin's surrogacy was also progressing well, with their baby now nine months in the womb

Yoongi and Jimin's surrogacy was also progressing well, with their baby now nine months in the womb. They were eagerly awaiting the arrival of their little one.

And last but not least, Yoonji was celebrating her first birthday! She was growing up to be a curious and playful toddler, bringing joy to everyone around her

As they all gathered to celebrate Yoonji's birthday, Taehyung's mood swings took center stage. One moment he was laughing at Yoonji's antics, the next he was tearfully overwhelmed by the love in the room.

Jungkook held him close, "It's okay, baby. We're all here for you."

Taehyung sniffled, "I'm just so grateful for all of you. Our little family is growing, and it's all so amazing!"

The group surrounded him with hugs and reassurances, welcoming the new additions to their family with open arms.

Jennie, the top, took Lisa's hand, her eyes locked on hers with a passionate gaze. "I want to take you on a romantic getaway, just the two of us. A place where we can escape the world and be alone."

Lisa's heart skipped a beat as she nodded eagerly. "Where did you have in mind?"

Jennie smiled mischievously. "A secluded beach resort, where we can spend our days lounging in the sun and our nights gazing at the stars."

Lisa's eyes sparkled with excitement as Jennie led her to their destination. The resort was everything Jennie had promised, and more. They spent their days snorkeling, holding hands, and watching the sunset over the ocean.

At night, they'd sit on the beach, Jennie's arms wrapped around Lisa, feeling the warmth of the fire pit and the love in their hearts. They'd talk about their dreams, their fears, and their desires, their connection growing stronger with every passing moment.

One night, as they gazed up at the stars, Jennie turned to Lisa with a soft smile. "I want to make this night special, Lisa. Will you let me take the lead?"

Lisa's heart raced as she nodded, her trust in Jennie complete. Jennie's hands traced her skin, sending shivers down her spine. They kissed under the stars, their love shining brighter than any constellation.

As they lost themselves in each other's eyes, they knew that their love was the greatest adventure of all. And they were grateful to be on this journey together, as top and bottom, as lovers, and as soulmates.

___________________________________________

Please do vote and comment💬

Hope you all love this chapter ✌🏻

Lumina love you all❤