Chapter One

You know it's not possible, what you want, you're my brother and I'll always tell you the truth, artificial insemination is not the only way out of this, you can still get married to a wonderful woman and start a family with her. Damina suggested sitting next to her brother that afternoon.
You pretend as if you didn't hear what the doctor said. Damien retorted umbraged.
The doctor, you, me, were only just humans, I believe God still has the final say in all of this.
Yeah, the same God who said heaven helps those who helps themselves. He chuckled sarcastically.
By deciding to deprive yourself of the beauty and joy of marriage, this , it's not the end of the world brother...
So you think any woman who finds out about my condition will be willing to marry me,for christs sake Damina stop trying to dulcify the situation, facts is I'm practically impotent, five different tests from five different medical personnel's, and they all came out positive. He snarled fist clenched, his eyes bulging towards her.
And who is going to tell them. She retorted perspecaciously, looking him back in the eyes.
The sound of ominous footsteps startled the two, exchanging eye contacts they contemplated who it was that might have walked into the house, could if have been someone eaves dropping, signalling for Damina to keep on talking he stealthy moved towards the door.
He was about to reach for the door knob when it flung open, revealing the supposed intruder.