Chapter Twenty

Daminas bulge had begun to show beautifully, and Damien did everything within his power to make sure she was completely comfortable and satisfied, he even stopped her from going to work and doing household chores, he stood by her side, attending to all her wants and needs, he would even massage her feet's at intervals, serving her breakfast in bed, escorting her for her anti-natal and bear her naggings at times.
    Damina was busy doing her usual yoga that morning. Damien stared at her noticing how off and moody she seemed. Her hands would subconsciously divert to rub her swelling belly occasionally, it was like she felt someone was going to snatch it from her womb.
  Are you okay. He enquired, handing a bottle of cold smoothie.
   Yeah I'm fine. She responded gulping down the satisfying flavour.
   Do you maybe want to rest. His hands reaching to support her.
    I think I do, I've been feeling awfully sleepy for the last few minutes... And I'm also hungry as well.  At her response, he swung into action,sliding his hands gently around her waist as he lead her up the stairs.
    After breakfast that morning, Damien thought it would be better if he stayed at home with her, Incase she needed anything. Damien acknowledged the fact that pregnancy had completely changed Daminas once demure appearance, her nose had become three times it's original size, her forehead and chin adorned with pimples, her cheeks, neck, breast,butt and legs hand tripled enormously, so he tried his best to make her feel comfortable. Damina lay down semi nude while her older brother massaged her big legs that lay heavily on his thighs, and she couldn't help but make fun of him.
    So Damina... He called squeezing with more pressure.
    Hmm. She responded, munching on a grape fruit.
       When we're you going to tell me that Your ex boyfriend came here and created a scene.
   Ex boyfriend?. She reflected. Which ex boyfriend.
Emma of course, so tell me in details, what did he come to tell you.
     He wanted me to move back with him. She replied realizing one of the staffs present there that day had told him.
   And what did he say about the baby. His eyes narrowing unto hers...
   Huuh... She muffled, midway through swallowing.
   What did he say about the baby. His tone more fierce.
   He...he said he wanted me to come back, but if I wasn't willing, he would come for his...the baby. Damien chuckled scornfully at this, halting on the massage.