Chapter Seventeen

Damina moved back at his words, she blinked trepidly trying to phantom if she had probably misheard him, her words were stuck to the back of her throat, she didn't know if he was joking or if he really meant it.
   Look Dami, I've thought real hard about it and believe me this is the best way out. His pleading voice trying to reassure her.
        How... what you're saying is impossible brother, you should discard such thoughts please. She reasoned.
   No it's not...look listen to me, I'm your older brother, I have never deceived you and I'll never. She flinched when he lay his hands in her thighs, understanding her discomfort he backed away. If you bear my child, there's a ninety nine percent of everything going smoothly.
  No!! do you even hear yourself speak, I can't bear your child. She almost yelled standing up, her arms folded decidedly under her bossoms, taking a short walk around the room, massaging her throbbing head she sighed.
   The doctor says that even though we might conduct the artificial insemination, there's not a hundred percent chance of it working... Dami I don't want the whole world to know my shame, the fact that I'm almost impotent is a heavy cross to carry, Cynthia already knows, and heaven knows how many people she might have told by now... and you know I don't trust outsiders, I don't know of
  any woman that I can trust to bear my child except you my lovely sister,we won't be committing incest by doing this,I won't be able to bear the shame if my seed doesn't take root in her...but if you agree to carry my child I'll be reassured that at least the secret is safe with us....
   Who will I tell people I'm pregnant for, Emma would claim it's his you know that right.
   You can blame it on one of your exes, that bastard doesn't have to know anything.
    I still think this a bad idea...
No, no, this way no money hungry woman will be able to use it later in future against us, it I'll be just me and you. He added, walking over to her.
    Let me think about it. She added a desperate rush to get rid of him.
Okay okay. The eagerness obvious in his voice. I'll let you sleep over it, good night. His hands gently patting her shoulder.
   Damina was relieved to see him go,she had even gone to lock the door, something she wouldn't ordinarily do. The thought of going through with such a plan disgusted her, what would such a child be called, she pondered, feeling the headache multiplying she lay down to rest.
Please follow, like, comment, vote and share to support this author. Thank you.