Chapter Sixteen

Damina stood by the dressing mirror that night, applying her skincare and getting ready for bed, her hands gently massaged her head to ease the throbbing pain from a hectic day at work, finally done she walked over to her bed, locking eyes on her brother by the door.
   Good evening. She greeted, she found it quite strange that he hadn't bothered to just come in, but nonetheless she didn't question him, but gently invited him in.
   I thought you had gone to bed already. She pondered, sitting next to him on the bed.
  I actually couldn't sleep, so I decided to come check up on you.
   Awwn how thoughtful of you....
The two let an awkward moment of silence ensue before Damien decided to break it.
    Are you feeling sleepy, I could leave if you want.
   No...I wasn't feeling sleepy anyway, my head is just so full right now. She winced, her hands gently massaging her head.
   Do you want a head massage. His hands already set for action.
  No ooh, thank you but no, I already took some tablets and I'll be fine in no time.
   As you wish, but trust me you're missing, this hands can perform wonders. They shared at heart laugh at his statement, suddenly his expression changed to be more serious, his eyes now coming to focus on her.
   Actually Dami, I actually wanted to discuss something quite important with you.
  Ok...go on. She responded quite apprehensively as she wondered what it was that could be so important that he couldn't wait till morning.
    I went to see the doctor recently...
Ok...
   And I've prepared to have my sperm taken for the artificial insemination.
    Wow that's good news, and what did he say.
     We actually decided on a perfect day for me...
   Ok...
  But...he we haven't found someone to bear the child yet. His voice filled with grieve and sadness.
    Ooh, don't worry, I'm sure they're alot of young girls and women who would be more than willing. She consoled him, her hand patting his back.
    Yeah, he told me that, but I had a different idea.
   Oh really, did you already find someone.
   You could as well say I did. His eyes coming to lock up to hers.
   Do I know the supposed girl. Damina chuckled, wonderful if he and Cynthia had probably gotten back together.
    Yes...you. He blurted, and almost immediately Damina rose to her feet's backing away from him.
   please follow like and comment before continuing, thank you.