Chapter three

What condition Damien. Cynthia persisted, standing to her feet's staring at him, rage and confusion mixed in her eyes.
   We thought you knew, what then did you...
   Umm Cynthia... Damina chuckled interrupting Damien, staring at Cynthia contemplated.
     Will someone please tell me what's happening, not only did you not inform that you had returned from your trip, you are keeping your health status from me. The two heaved a sigh of relief at Cynthia's response.
   Oh that, Damien actually wanted to surprise you, I'm sorry I broke the sisters code, but I didn't want to ruin the surprise. Damina blubbered signalling to Damien to keep up the act.
    Yes...yes dear, I wanted to do something special for you, since I wasn't around for so long, so I told Damina to keep it a secret.
     Ok, what about the condition, what is wrong with you, is it something to be worried about. The worry was evident in Cynthia's tone, her hand caressing his arm.
     Um actually dear....
  Well the thing is, Damien here has been having some slight asthma attacks at intervals now, so we decided to run a few check ups on him, but the doctor cleared out our doubts, there's really nothing to be worried about. Damina spurted, smiling cheekily at Cynthia, she must have bought the idea, her expression was no longer filled with rage but worry towards her fiancee.
    Oh dear I'm so sorry, I didn't know, I'm sorry Damina, I shouldn't have been so nettlesome towards you. Cynthia apologized.
   It's fine, you should know that as sisters, I'll always have your back.
    And you, Mr Damien, you couldn't speak up and explain to me.
     Well you had told me to keep quiet. He pouted, embracing Cynthia, Damina who realized her presence there was no longer required, shot a warning look at Damien, caressed Cynthia's back and strided away.