Chapter Two

Cynthia, it's you. He exclaimed enveloping the beautiful young lady in a warm embrace,she gently pushed him aside, a heavy frown on her face. Damina let her guard on seeing who the intruder was, it was her brothers fiancee, Cynthia, but could she have overheard their discussion.
      Good afternoon Damina. Cynthia greeted, ignoring Damien's questioning look, she approached his sister.
    Good afternoon Cynthia, how are you, you look so good. Damina retorted jovially, patting her shoulders.
     For how long now, when were you going to tell. Cynthia's tone slowly rising.
    What happened, is everything ok between you too.
      Please stay out of this Damien,  I'll refer to you when I'm done with her. She snarled, cutting him short from interrupting her.
    Cynthia what happened, why are you so upset. Apprehension filling her chest.
      How could you have kept such an important information from me, I'm Damien's fiancee for crying out loud, do you not think you can trust me even up till now, I know Damien has always preferred to bed privy about everything he does, but you, I expected you to inform me at least.
     Look Cynthia, I'm sorry, it's not as bad as you think, we were going to tell you, but it happened too soon even for us.
     When?.
When what?...last week.
   Last week Damina, last week, I've been calling you and calling you even up till then, and you didn't deem it fit to tell me. She hollered dropping unto the sofa.
   Look it's not her fault Cynthia, if there's anyone you should be mad at, then it's me, my condition...
    Condition?. Cynthia repeated perplexed.