Prologue

The Sence Starts From Akshu Waiting For Abhimanyu And Abhir.

Pandit- Where Are They? The Auspicious Hour Will Pass In 40 Minutes.

Akshu:- I Don't Know, Pandit Ji. They Said They'd Be Here In 15 Minutes. But, A Hour Have Passed. I Don't Where They Are.

Pandit:- Did They Take The Hill Road?

Akshu:- Yah. That's Where My Son's School Is. So, They Would Have Taken The Hill Road. Why? Is There A Traffic Jam?

Pandit:- No, There Was A Landslide On That Road.

Akshu:- Landslide?

Akshara Turned Towards The God.

Akshu(In Mind):- God, Please Protect My Abhi And Abhir.

Then, Akshu Runs From There. Suddenly, She Heard A Voice.

Voice:- Mumma, We Are Here.

Akshu Stopped And Turned Slowly. Akshu Was In Tears When She Saw Both Of Them Standing There. She Ran And Hugged Abhir Tight. She Started Kissing Him All Over His Face.

Akshu(In Mind):- Thank You So Much God For Saving My Abhir And Abhi.

Akshu Stands Up And Sees Abhi. Abhi Was Confused And Worried By The Actions Of Akshu. Before He Could Ask Anything. Askhu Hugs Him Tight. Then, Akshu Breaks The Hug Gently. Then, Akshu Kisses Abhimanyu's Forehead. Abhimanyu Was Shocked.

Akshu:- I Love You So Much Abhi.

Abhi:- Akshu, Is This Real Or Am I Dreaming?

Akshu:- This Is Real Only. I Fell In Love With You Again.

Abhi:- Finally. I Love You So Much Akshu.

Abhi Hugs Akshu. Then, He Breaks The Hug Gently.

Akshu:- Abhi, I Have Lost Many Special People In My Life. I Don't Want To Lose Many Peoples Now. I Was Hesitant To Marry, Because I Lost Abhinav, Who Was A Best Friend To Me And Also Husband. He Stood With Me In The Ups And Downs Of My Life. After His Death, I Was Completely Broken. But, You Stood By My Side And Healed Me. After That, I Came To Know That I Am Pregnant With Abhinav's Child. You Accepted The Child As Your Own And Loves The Child A Lot. You Made Me Fall In Love With You Again And Again.

Abhi:- Akshu, I Love You A Lot. I Won't Let Anything Happen To You Three. I Love This Baby A Lot. I Will Never Differentiate Between My Two Kids. I Will Love Them Both A Lot. I Will Take Good Care Of You Three.

Akshu:- I Know You Will.

Abhir:- Can We Go In?

Akshu:- Sure.

They Three Went Inside. The Pandit Ji Started Doing The Rituals.

Pandit:-  Kid, Come Here.

Abhir:- Me?

Pandit:- Yes. Someone Should Do Their Kanya Dan. I Asked Your Mother. She Told Me That She Has Only You And Your Papa. So, You Should Do Their Kanya Dan.

Akshu And Abhi Smiles At Each Other.

Abhir:- But, I Don't Know How To Do Kanya Dan.

Pandit:- Just Do What I Ask You To, Okay?

Abhir:- Okay.

Kanya Dan Was Done. After That, Abhir Goes And Ties The Knot. Then, Akshu And Abhi Walked Around The Havan Kund.

Abhi:- I Promise That I Won't Repeat The Mistakes I Have Done In The Past.

Akshu:- I Promise That We Will Be Together Till We Die.

Abhi:- Akshu, Please Don't Talk About Death.

Akshu:- Okay.

After, That Abhimanyu Tied Mangalsutra Around Akshu's Neck. Akshu Was Happy. Then, Abhimanyu Filled Akshu's Forehead With Vermillion. Akshu Hugged Abhimanyu And Abhimanyu Kissed Akshu's Forehead.

After One Hour,

They Reached Home. Abhir Slept On The Way Itself. Abhimanyu Took Him and Made Him Sleep In His Room. Then, Abhimanyu Goes To His Room.

Abhi:- Akshu, Have Your Medicines.

Akshu:- I Already Had Before Going To Temple.

Abhi:- Okay. Is There Any Pain Or Something.

Akshu:- No. If I Have, I Will Tell You. Don't Worry.

Abhi:- Akshu, I Am Not Worried. I Am Very Excited That Finally I Can Be A Part Of Your Pregnancy Journey.  I Missed Everything During Junior's Birth Due To My Stupidity And Ego. But, This Time I am Here With You. I Will Fulfill All Your Cravings. I Want To Experience Your Mood Swings. I Want To Experience All The Moments I Missed During Junior's Birth. Thank You For Letting Me Be Part Of Your Pregnancy Journey. Thank You So So Much Jaan.

Akshu:- Abhi, What Did You Call Me As?

Abhi:- Jaan. I Am Sorry, Akshu. I..

Akshu:- I Missed It. I Missed You Calling Me Jaan. I Am So Happy.

Akshu Hugs Abhi.

Akshu:- Abhi, You Told me That This Is Your Baby Also, Right?

Abhi:- Yes, Jaan. Why? What Happened?

Akshu:- Then, Why Are You Thanking Me For Letting You Be A Part Of The Journey.

Abhi:- Okay, Jaan. I Am Sorry.

Later, They Both Went To Sleep. Abhimanyu Woke Up Early In The Morning To See Akshu Hugging Him. Abhimanyu Smiled At Her. Then, He Went And Took Bath. He Went Towards The Kitchen When He Saw Abhir.

Abhi:- Good Morning Junior.

Abhir:- Good Morning Dadda.

Abhimanyu Made Breakfast For Them. Abhir And Abhimanyu Ate Their Breakfast. Abhimanyu Goes To Wake Akshu Up.

Abhi:- Akshu Jaan, Wake Up. Have Some Breakfast.

Akshu Woke Up And Hugged Abhimanyu. Later, Akshu Had Her Breakfast.

Precap:- 8 Months Leap. Akshu To Have Labour Pain.