Chapter 1

After, 8 Months.

Akshu Was Sitting In The Hall. She Was Seeing The Album Which Had The Photos Of Her, Abhi, Abhir And The Baby. Abhimanyu Captured Every Moment And Gifted This On Akshu's Baby Shower. Suddenly, Abhimanyu Comes Inside.

Abhi:- Jaan, What Are You Doing?

Akshu:- Simply, I Was Seeing The Photos.

Abhi Came And Sat Near Akshu. He Kept His Hand On Akshu's Baby Bump.

Abhi:- Hello, Baby. I Am Back.

The Baby Kicks When He Spoke.

Akshu:- Abhi, I Think This Baby Would Be On Your Side.

Abhi:- Obviously. This Baby Is Going To Me In My Team. You Already Have Abhir On Yout Team.

Akshu:- That's True. Your An Amazing Father. You Took Good Care Of Me. You Never Missed Any Of My Doctor's Appointment. You Handled My Mood Swings Without Any Irritation. You Are The Best Father In The World.

Abhi:- But, I Was Bad During Junior's Birth.

Akshu:- Abhi, Forget It. It's Just Past.

Abhi:- Okay, Jaan.

Akshu:- When Will Abhir Come?

Abhi:- Akshu Jaan, Did You Forgot That He Went To His Friend's Birthday Party?

Akshu:- Sorry. Slipped Out Of My Mind.

Abhi:- It's Okay.

Abhi Was About To Go To Kitchen When Akshu Shouted.

Akshu:- Abhi!

Abhi:- Akshu Jaan, What Happened?

Akshu:- The Wat..Water Br..Broke Down.

Abhi Was Shocked. He Immediately Took Akshu To The Hospital.  Abhi Was Scared Because Of Akshu's Previous Pregnancy. Akshu Was Taken Into The Room. Abhi Remembered How Akshu Went Unconscious For 2 Days By The Time Abhir Was Born.

Doctor:- Mr. Abhimanyu, You Can Also Come In.

Abhimanyu Goes Inside And Sees Akshu Taking Deep Breaths. He Took Her Hand.

Abhi:- Akshu Jaan, Don't Worry. You Can Do It.

After, 4 Hours Of Pain, Akshu Was Ready To Push. Akshu Did Her Best. She Was Holding Abhimanyu's Hand. He Was Telling Encouraging Words To Her.

Doctor:- Come On, Akshara. Just One More Push.

Abhi:- Akshu, You Can Do It.

Soon, Akshu Gave A Painful Push. They Heared Baby Crying. They Both Were Dying To Hear It.

Doctor:- Congratulations, It's A Baby Girl.

Abhimanyu Took The Baby In His Arms. Abhimanyu Smiles At The Baby And Kisses It's Forehead.

Abhi:- Hello, Sunshine. I Love You So Much. I Will Always Protect You. I Will Never Let A Tear Fall From Your Eyes. You Are My Fourth Lifeline.

He Looked At Akshu. Then, He Placed The Baby At Akshu's Arm Carefully.

Akshu:- She Looks Very Beautiful, Right?

Abhi:- Yes. Just Like You.

Soon, The Nurse Took The Baby For Checkup. After Sometimes, The Nurse Comes Back With The Baby Wrapped In The Blanket Which Naira Used During Akshu's Birth.

Akshu:- We Have Forgot To Tell Abhir That We Are In Hospital.

Abhi:- I Informed To The Parents And Abhir Will Come Anytime.

Suddenly, Abhir Came There Running.

Abhir:- Mumma, Dadda, Where Is The Baby?

Abhimanyu Showed The Baby To Abhir.

Abhir:- Dadda, She Looks Like A Baby Doll. Can I Take Her To My School And Show Her To My Friends?

Abhi:- Junior, She Is Just A Kid. You Can Ask Your Friends To Come To Our House To See The Baby.

Akshu:- And After Few Years, She Will Come Along With You To School.

Abhir:- Okay.

They Three Had A Family Hug Along With The Baby In Abhimanyu's Hand.

PRECAP:- Naming Ceremony