Chapter 24

Everyone Were Gathered In The Hall.

Akshu:- Cutie Pie, What Happened? Why Did You Call Everyone Here?

Roohi:- My Sisters Wanted To Gift Me Something. I Wanted You Guys Also To See It.

Kairav:- So, We All Are Here. Show Us The Gift.

Tina:- Yah.

Aaira:- One Second.

Tina And Aaira Signals Ishita Something. Ishita Nodded Her Head.

Manjari( In Mind):- Still They Are Happy And Not Fighting. I Think I Should Manipulate Them More. I Should Break This Family Soon.

Ishita Plays A Video In The Screen. The Video Is Of Manjari Talking In The Phone. Everyone Gets Shocked To Learn Manjari Wanted To Separate All Of Them.

Manjari:- No. This Is Not True. The Video Is Edited. They Are Falsely Accusing Me.

Roohi:- Shut Up!

Manjari Became Silent.

Aaira:- Did You Forgot That You Came To My Room And Tina's Room.

Tina:- And Tried To Manipulate Us Against Our Family.

Muskaan:- What?

Manjari:- I..

Abhir:- Stop Your Act. Your Truth Is Out.

Karan:- We Were Very Suspicious About You Since The Moment Akshu Bua Told Us That You Changed.

Ishita:- And You Proved Us That You Will Never Change.

Manjari:- I..

Abhi:- Kids, Stop It. Don't Waste Your Time By Talking With Her. She Will Never Change.

Manjari:- Abhi..

Abhi:- Shut Up! Don't You Dare Call Me As Abhi. Only My Loved Ones Are Allowed To Call Me As Abhi.

Manjari:- I Am Your Maa.

Abhi:- You Are No One To Me. And My Maa Is Kriti Maa. I Accepted Kriti Maa As My Mother. She Loves Me A Lot.

Kriti Smiles And Hugs Abhi. Manjari Was Fuming In Anger Seeing It.

Manjari:- Abhi, She Is Not Your Maa. I Am Your Maa. This Is Not Your Family. You Are Blindfolded By This Akshara.

Abhi:- First, You Are Not Allowed To Call Me As Abhi. Second, Kriti Maa Is My Maa. I Have Accepted Kriti Maa As My Mother And She Too Accepted Me As Her Son. Third, This Is My Family. Fourth, Don't You Dare Say Anything To My Akshu.

Manjari:- You Love Aaira And Tina A Lot, Right? Aaira Is Not Your Biological Daughter And Tina Is Not Biological Niece.

Abhi:- Shut Up! I Love My Daughters And Sons Equally. I Love Them All Equally. Not Only Roohi, Aaira And Tina. Ishita, Shivika And Rashi Is Also My Daughters. Don't You Dare Say Anything Against Them.

Roohi, Aaira, Tina, Ishita, Shivika And Rashi Hugs Abhi.

Kairav:- You Considered Neil As Your Child Only, Right?

Manjari:- Neil Is My Child And Don't You Dare Drag Him Into This.

Roohi:- Papa Was Not Your Biological Son. He Was Son Of Harshavardan Birla And Late Avni Rathod.

Naksh:- You Accepted Neil As Your Own Kid And Loved Him. Why Can't Abhi Do The Same Thing?

Manjari Didn't Know That To Say.

Krish:- Our Akshu Considered You As Her Own Mother. But, You Always Hurted Her.

Manjari:- I Didn't Hurted Her. She Only Hurted Me A Lot. Because Of Her Only Neil And Aarohi Is Not With Me.

Roohi:- I Think You Don't Know That Matashree's Accident Happened Because Of Me.

Manjari:- I Know About It. But, It Was Her Bad Omen Because Of Which Your Mother Died.

Luv:- Shut Up! Don't You Dare Say Anything About Our Akshu.

Kush:- She Is Not A Bad Omen. She Is A Blessing.

Disha:- I Think You Don't Know About Our Akshu's Good Side.

Manjari:- She May Be A Blessing For You. But, She Is A Bad Omen For Me.

Diya:- We Have Already Told You Not To Say Anything About Our Akshu.

Shiv:- Leave It, Maasi. She Will Not Understand Anything.

Aashita:- Who Is Your Partner In This? Who Were You Talking To In The Phone?

Everyone Remembered Manjari Speaking To Someone In The Video.

Manjari:- That Is..

Naitik:- Are You Going To Tell Or Not?

Manjari Gets Scared Hearing Naitik's Tone.

Manjari:- I Was Talking To Surekha Ji.

Ayush:- What? Dadi Helped You In This?

Manjari:- Swarna Ji Called Me And Told That She Meet You Guys In Mussoorie. Me And Surekha Ji Planned To Separate You Guys. Surekha Ji Wanted Luv Kush And Their Kids To Come And Stay With Her And I Wanted My Son To Stay With Me.

Anika:- How Can She Do Like This?

Tara:- You Are Right, Didi.

Precap:- Manjari Leaves Singhania Sadan.