Chapter 23

Everyone Goes To Their Room. Manjari Was Walking Here And  There In Her Room. Suddenly, Manjari's Phone Started Ringing. She Saw The Caller ID And Attended The Call.

Manjari:- Hello.

Other Person:- .....

Manjari:- They All Are Happily Enjoying. I Am Fuming In Anger Seeing It.

Other Person:- ......

Manjari:- Just A Few Minutes Ago.

Other Person:- ......

Manjari:- It's Going Good. Soon I Will Make This Family Get Separated.

Other Person:- .....

Manjari:- Because Of That Akshara, I Lost Everyone. I Won't Let Her And Her Daughter Be Happy.

Other Person:- .....

Manjari:- Yah. Okay. Bye. I Am Going To Activate The Plan.

Other Person:- .....

Manjari:- Thank You.

Manjari Cuts The Call And Goes Towards Tina's Room. She Knocks Tina's Door.

Tina:- Yes, Come In.

Manjari Comes Inside.

Manjari:- It's Me. What Are You Doing?

Tina:- I Am Thinking About What To Do For Roohi Di's Tilak.

Manjari:- That's Good. I Wish Everyone To Be Like It.

Tina:- I Can't Understand.

Manjari:- I Mean You Are Thinking About Everyone. But, No One Is Thinking About You In This House. Your Papa Also Loves Roohi And Aaira More Than You. No One Loves You. I Wish You To Be Happy. Anyways Continue Your Work. I Am Going.

Manjari Goes From There. Then, Manjari Goes To Aaira's Room. She Knocks Aaira's Door.

Aaira:- Yah. Come In.

Manjari Comes Inside.

Manjari:- Are You Planning For What To Do On Roohi's Tilak?

Aaira:- Yah.

Manjari:- Everyone Here Loves Roohi More Than Anyone. Even Your Parents And Brother Also Loved You A Lot. But, Since Roohi Came They Are Not Giving You Any Love. Roohi Is Everyone's Favorite. I Can Feel It. Don't Worry About It. Okay, I Am Going To My Room.

Manjari Goes To Her Room And Sits On The Bed.

Manjari( In Mind):- I Hope That Aaira And Tina Gets Manipulated By My Words. Once, They Started Believing Me Blindly. Then, I Will Completely Break This Family And Take My Abhi With Me.

Manjari Smiles Evilly. Manjari Calls Someone.

Manjari:- I Have Done My Work.

Other Person:- .....

Manjari:- Yah. I Will Keep On Manipulating That Aaira And Tina.

Other Person:- .....

Manjari:- Okay. Bye.

Manjari Cuts The Call. Manjari Didn't Know That Someone Was Hearing Whatever She Said.

Precap:- Manjari's Truth Out.