Characters

Akshara Abhimanyu Birla

Wife Of Abhimanyu. Mother Of Abhir And Aaira. Sister Of Kairav And Late Aarohi.  She Is A Lawyer By Profession. She Also Runs A Resort In Mussoorie Along With Abhimanyu. She Left Udaipur Along With Abhimanyu As She Doesn't Want Her Their Kids To Suffer. She Is Angry At Goenkas And Birlas For Treating Her Badly And Not Trusting Her. She Especially Is Angry At Swarna, Surekha And Manjari. She Misses Her Roohi A Lot. Loves All The Kids Equally. She Is A Very Caring And A Great Mother To Her Kids. She Works As Music Therapist In ARA Hospital. Has Her Own Law Firm Called As NSK.

 Has Her Own Law Firm Called As NSK

Abhimanyu Birla

Husband Of Akshara. Father Of Abhir And Aaira. Brother Of Muskaan And Late Neil. He Is A Doctor By Profession. He Is The Best Cardiologist In The World. He Also Runs A Resort Along With Akshara. He Left Udaipur Along With Akshara As He Wanted To Take Care Of Akshara And The Kids. He Loves Both Aaira And Abhir Equally. He Is A Very Loving And A  Great Father To His Kids. He Hates Goenkas And Birlas For Ruining His Akshu's Life And Their Married Life. He Especially Hates Swarna, Surekha And Manjari. Misses His Roohi A Lot. Loves All Kids Equally. Has His Own Hospital Called ARA.

 Has His Own Hospital Called ARA

Abhir Abhimanyu Birla

Son Of Akshara And Abhimanyu. Adoptive Son Of Abhinav. Loves Abhinav A Lot. Calls Abhinav As Papa And Abhimanyu As Dadda. He Is Studying To Be A Doctor Like His Dadda. He Completed His Graduation. He Is A Neurologist. He Is A Mumma's Boy.  Misses Abhinav A Lot. He Told Aaira About All The Moments He Shared With Abhinav. He Hates Goenkas And Birlas For Hurting His Family. He Especially Hates Swarna, Surekha, Manjari And Manish. He Is Angry At Roohi After He Learnt The Truth About Aaru's Accident. He Shares A Sweet Bond With Aaira, Tina And Karan.  Deep Down In His Heart, He Misses His Roohi Chuhi A Lot.