Chapter 19

Scene Starts After 1 Week,

Akshu, Abhi, Kairav, Muskaan, Abhir, Roohi, Rohit, Aaira, Tina, Karan And Ishita Reaches Udaipur.

Kairav:- First, Let's Go To Our Mansion And Keep Our Things There.

Abhi:- Kairav Is Right. It's 10:30AM Only Now.

Muskaan:- Rohit Beta, Tell Kairav Maa That We Will Come There At 1:00 Am For Lunch.

Rohit:- Okay.

Akshu:- After, That We Will Go To Singhania Sadan.

Everyone Goes To Their Mansion. Their Mansion Name Is KAA Mansion.

Everyone Goes To The Living Hall And Was Shocked Except Abhi And Kairav

Akshu:- This Hall Is Exactly Like Our 'A' Mansion's Hall.

Abhi:- Yah. This KAA Mansion Is Exactly Our 'A' Mansion Only.

Muskaan:- But, How Bhai?

Kairav:- Because One Week Before Itself We Sent The 'A' Mansion's Complete Photo And Asked To Make Like It.

Kids:- Really?

Abhi:- Yes. Your Rooms Are Also Same.

Kairav:- Not Only Rooms. Living Hall, Kitchen, Dining Room, Swimming Pool, Home Theater, Gym And Everything Are Same.

Everyone Were Were Happy.

Abhi:- Your Rooms Are Exactly Were It Was In The 'A' Mansion.

Kairav:- Go And Keep Your Things In Your Room.

Everyone Went To Their Respective Room. After A Hour, Everyone Came Down To Living Hall.

Abhi:- Roo, You Know Your Room As It Is The Same As In The 'A' Mansion. But, You Have Not Seen Your Study Room There.

Roohi:- I Had A Study Room There?

Kairav:- We Not Only Made A Room For You. We Also Made A Study Room For You In The 'A' Mansion Like Us All.

Akshu:- Cutie Pie, Let's Go And See Your Study Room.

Muskaan:- Let Me Put This Blindfold On You.

They Took Roohi To The Study Room With Blindfold And After Sometimes They Took The Blindfold Off. Roohi Was Stunned To See Her Study Room.

 Roohi Was Stunned To See Her Study Room

Roohi:- I Love This Study Room.

She Hugs Akshu, Abhi, Kairav And Muskaan.

Kairav:- Now, Time Is 12:30 PM.

Abhi:- Come. Let's All Go To Poddar Mansion.

They All Reached Poodar Mansion At 1:10 PM. They Were About To Step Inside Poddar Mansion. When Dadisa Stopped Them.

Dadisa:- Wait.

Akshu:- What Happened, Maasaa?

Dadisa:- Vidya.

Vidya Nods And Goes From There. Everyone Were Shocked Why Dadisa Stopped Them For Entering. Suddenly, Vidya Came With Aarti Taali.

Vidya:- Maasaa Stopped You For Entering Because She Wanted To Take Aarti Of You All.

Dadisa Does The Aarti Of Them. Dadisa Hugs Them All.

Dadisa:- Welcome To Your Home.

Everyone Smiles.

Dadisa:- First, Have Lunch.

Dadisa Made Them Sit And Started Serving Them By Herself.

Akshu:- Maasaa..

Dadisa:- I Am Serving To My Kids Only. I Don't Have Any Problem. After That, Dadisa Also Sat And Ate With Them. Later, The Poddars Sat Down And Talked With Them.

Abhi:- Now, We Have To Go Singhania Sadan.

Akshu:- Yah.

Dadisa:- I Told Before Itself I Am Coming. So, Let's Go

Kairav:- Okay, Maasaa.

Muskaan:- You All Should Definitely Come To Our Mansion For Lunch Tomorrow.

Everyone:- Sure.

Akshu, Abhi, Kairav, Muskaan, Abhir, Rohit, Roohi, Aaira, Tina, Karan, Ishita And Dadisa Goes To Singhania Sadan.

Precap:- Dadisa Remembers Her Time With Naira.