Chapter 14

Vidya Goes And Hugs Akshu.

Vidya:- Happy Birthday My Dear Akshu.

Akshu:- Thank You, Vivi.

Suddenly, They Hear Someone Shouting.

Surekha:- All You Like To Do Is Celebrate.

Swarna:- Day Before Yesterday, She Celebrated Her Son's Victory. Now, She Is Celebrating Her Birthday.

Surekha:- To Heck With Her Birthday.

Swarna:- Because Of You We Lost Of Daughter.

Surekha:- Didi, Leave It. She Never Loved Aaru.

Swarna:- Yah. She Only Pretended To Love Aaru. She Always Thought How To Remove Aaru From The Family.

Surekha:- She Wanted To Be The Most Loved Daughter Of Goenkas. So, Only She Killed Our Aaru.

Swarna:- She Not Only Killed Aaru. She Killed Naira, Sirat And Kartik Also.

Surekha:- She Is A Very Bad Omen.

Suddenly, They Hear A Voice.

Voice:- Shut Up.

Swarna, Surekha And Manish Turns To See Roohi There.

Swarna And Surekha:- Roohi.

Roohi Sees Tears Coming From Akshu's Eyes. Roohi Goes And Wipes Akshu's Tears.

Swarna:- Roohi, What Are You Doing?

Surekha:- Roohi, Did You Forgot That Because Of Her Only Your Mother Is Not Alive?

Swarna:- Surekha, Surely She Would Have Manipulated Roohi.

Surekha:- Yes, Didi. She Is A Witch.

Roohi:- Don't You Dare Tell Anything About My Akshu Maasi. She Is Not A Witch. She Is An Angel.

Swarna:- Roohi, Did You Forgot That..

Roohi:- I Didn't Forgot Anything.

Surekha:- Roohi, We Are Telling You That She Is A Witch.

Roohi Goes Angry Towards Swarna And Surekha. She Stands Before Them.

Roohi:- I Told You That My Akshu Maasi Is An Angel. You Guys Are Blaming Maasi For Matashree's Death, Right? Matashree's Accident Is Not Because Of Akshu Maasi.

Manish:- What?

Roohi:- Matashree Is Not Alive Because Of Me. On That Day Of Accident, I Wanted To Drive Car. I Sat And Tried To Drive It. Akshu Maasi Came And Made Me Get Out Of The Car. But, Accidentally I Released The Hand Brake. The Car Started Moving. Akshu Maasi Ran And Sat On The Car. She Tried To Stop The Car. But, She Couldn't. This Is How Matashree's Accident Happened.

Roohi Started Crying.

Roohi:- Maasi Took Th Blame On Her Self As She Didn't Wanted Me To Feel Guilty Of Killing My Own Mother.

Swarna:- Roohi, She Should Have Checked Whether The Brakes Were Released Or Not.

Surekha:- She Couldn't Keep An Eye On You Because Of Which You Went To Drive The Car.

Swarna:- She Is A Bad Omen.

Surekha:- Stay Away From Her.

Abhi:- Stop. I Have Heard Enough. Don't You Dare Talk About Akshu.

Surekha:- Husband Came To Support His Wife.

Kairav:- Shut Your Mouth.

Swarna:- Kairav, I Knew You Would Be Angry If Someone Says Something To That Witch.

Kairav:- She Is My Sister. I Love Both Of My Sisters. I Love Akshu And Aaru Equally. They Both Are My Life. Unfortunately, Aaru Left Me. I Don't Want Akshu Also To Go Away From Me.

Surekha:- Wow. Your Reasons Are Fake.

Muskaan:- Kairav Ji Is Telling Truth Only. You Guys Are Only Fake Here.

Swarna:- Shut Up.

Abhir:- Why Should Bua Shut Up?

Rohit:- It's You Guys Who Has To Shut Up.

Surekha:- Didi, I Told You Right That She Is Very Bad Girl And Poor.

Aaira:- Poor Doesn't Mean Bad.

Tina:- Yah. Our Mother Is An Angel.

Karan:- Akshu Bua, Aaru Bua And Mumma Are Angels.

Swarna And Surekha Started Fake Laughing.

Swarna:- What Did You Say?

Surekha(In A Sarcastic Tone):- He Said They Are Angels.

Roohi:- Shut Up. You Guys Are Really Bad. You Guys Never Loved Akshu Maasi. You Guys Even Tried To Sell Her Jewelry.

Abhi, Kairav, Muskaan, Abhir, Rohit, Aaira, Tina, Karan And Akshu:- What?

Roohi:- Yah. They Tried To Sell Your Wedding Jewelry.

Swarna:- Yah. We Did Sold Her Jewelry.

Surekha:- Didi, One Minute. What Do You Mean By We Tried To Sell.

Roohi:- I Followed You Both And Got The Jewelry Back.

Swarna And Surekha:- What?

Roohi:- Yah. You Guys Are Very Bad. You Guys Never Loved Anyone Truly. You Only Use Them. You Guys Are Only Witch.

Swarna:- Roohi!!!

Surekha Tries To Slap Roohi, But Someone Holds Surekha's Hand.

Any Guesses Who Would Have Stopped Surekha For Slapping Roohi.