Chapter 17

Everyone Were at The 'A' Mansion. Akshu Didn't Have Any Case. Abhi And Abhir Didn't Have Any Emergency Surgery. Suddenly, The Poddars Comes There.

Dadisa:- Good Morning.

Everyone:- Good Morning.

Naksh Hugs Kaveri.

Naksh:- Good Morning My Dear Kavu.

Dadisa:- Bhai.

She Hits Naksh On His Shoulder.

Akshu:- Kavu Means?

Naksh:- Naira Used To Call Her As Kavu. I Too Call Her As Kavu.

Manisha:- Maasaa, Your Nickname Is Amazing.

Madhav:- This Credit Goes To Naira Maa Only.

Kajal:- Yah.

Vidya:- Akshu, How Are You Feeling Now?

Akshu:- Now I Am Good, Vivi.

Vidya:- Because Roohi Returned, Right?

Akshu:- Yah.

Dadisa:- Akshu Beta, You Already Suffered A Lot. I Don't Want You To Suffer A Lot. I Want You To Come To Udaipur. I Want To Spend Time With You And Kairav. I Couldn't Spend Time With Aaru. I Want To Spend Time With My Grandchildren Also.

Akshu:- Maasaa..

Naksh:- Akshu, Kaveri Is Right. We Want You All To Come Back To Udaipur.

Kairav:- Maamu..

Kriti:- Kairav, Don't Support Akshu In It. You Guys Were Away For Your Family For 2 Decades.

Akshu And Kairav:- But..

Abhi:- We Will Come Back To Udaipur.

Muskaan:- Bhai..

Abhi:- Singhanias Misses You Both A Lot And Kaveri Maa Came To Know About You Guys Now Only. She Wants To Spend Time With You Guys. At Least For Both The Families, We Should Go Back.

Abhir:- Yes, Mumma. We Have Our Hospital Branch At Udaipur Also. It Will Be Easy For Our Us.

Aaira:- I Am Going To Enter My Final Year In Law College. I Am Do My Final Year At Udaipur Itself.

Tina:- I Can Also Do Like Aaira.

Karan:- I Have Completed My School. I Can Join College In Udaipur Itself.

Muskaan:- I Can Also Apply Transfer.

Kaveri:- Akshu, We Can Collaborate Our Poddar Law Firm And NSK Law Firm. It Would Be Easy For You.

Krish:- Roohi Beta, We Know That You Are Working As A Jewelry Designer In Goenka Company.

Aashita:- You Can Resign Your Job From The Goenka Company.

Luv:- You Know Right That Singhanias Also Do Jewelry Business Like Goenka.

Kush:- You Can Join Singhania Company.

Roohi:- Sure.

Vidya:- Bhai, What Is Your Decision?

Kairav:- I Have Branch At Udaipur Also. I Have No Objection To Move To Udaipur.

Akshu:- As Everyone Have Agreed. I Too Have No Objection.

Dadisa:- When Are You All Coming?

Kairav:- It Will Take A Week For Us All.

Vidya:- Okay.

Naksh:- You Guys Are Staying At Singhania Sadan.

Dadisa:- No, Bhai. They Are Staying At Poddar Mansion.

Naksh:- No, Kavu. They Are Staying In Singhania Sadan.

Dadisa:- No, Bhai. They Are Staying In Poddar Manish.

They Both Kept On Arguing. Everyone Smiles At Seeing Their Cute Fight.

Kairav:- We Will Stay At Our Mansion Itself. We Have Our Own Mansion At Udaipur.

Abhi:- But, We Will Come To Both Singhania Sadan And Poddar Mansion.

Akshu:- We Will Come To Poddar Mansion First. We Will Have our Lunch There.

Muskaan:- Later, We All Can Go To Singhania Sadan And Spend Time There.

Dadisa And Naksh:- Okay.

Naksh:- Papa Will Be Happy To See You Guys And Kavu.

Dadisa:- Yah. I Miss Papa A Lot. We Are Going Back To Udaipur Today.

Naksh:- We Are Also Going To Udaipur Tomorrow.

Kriti:- We Can Meet There.

Dadisa:- Okay, Bhabhi.

Then, Poddars Goes From There.

Rohit:- I Will Go And Send Them Off.

Roohi:- I Will Also Come With You.

Everyone:- Okay.

Rohit Wnd Roohi Goes From There. They Both Spent Sometime Together. At Evening, They Returned Back To The 'A' Mansion.

Precap:- Everyone Comes To Know About Roohi And Rohit's Love.