Chapter 8

Scene Starts At NAS Resort,

Poddars And Goenkas Comes To The Resort. Rohit Goes And Hugs Kaveri And Vidya.

Rohit:- I Am Happy To See You All.

Rohit Sees Roohi.

Rohit(In Mind):- Oh My God. I Forgot To Invite Roohi. How Can You Do Like This Rohit?

Rohit's Thoughts Were Broken By Aaira. Aaira And Tina Comes There And Started Dancing The Welcome Dance With Some Staffs. Soon, They Completed It. Everyone Were Enjoying Their Dance.

Tina:- Welcome To Our NAS Resort. I Am Tina.

Aaira:- I Am Aaira. My Parents Own This Resort.

Vidya:- I Knew It. You Both Look Like Your Respective Parents.

Kaveri:- I Am Impressed By Your Guys Welcome.

Aaira And Tina Smiles Hearing It. Roohi Feels Some Unknown Bond With Them. Aaira And Tina Sees The Goenkas And Smiles.

Note:- Aaira And Tina Knows About The Deeds Of The Goenkas And Hates Them. But, They Don't Know How They Look Like As They Have Not Seen Their Photo.

Karan Comes There.

Karan:- You Guys Take Rest. We Will Meet You Guys In Evening And The Lunch Is Ready.

Poddars And Goenkas Had Their Lunch And Went To Their Respective Rooms.

At Evening,

Rohit, Armaan, Krish, Charu, Kiara, Aryaan, Aaira, Tina And Karan Were Sitting There.

Kiara:- What Do You Guys Studying?

Aaira:- I Am Doing Law.

Tina:- I Am Doing MBA.

Karan:- I Am Going To Complete School.

Charu:- Karan, Who's Brother Are You?

Karan:- I Am The Brother Of Abhir Bhai, Rohit Bhai, Aaira Di And Tina.

Charu:- I Mean We Are Cousins To Rohit And Armaan Bhaiya.

Rohit:- Charu, We Don't See Like That. We All Are Actually Siblings.

Aryaan:- Okay. What Does Your Parents Do?

Aaira:- My Papa Owns A Hospital Called ARA And My Mumma Owns A Law Called NSK.

Kiara:- Rohit Bhai, You Work At NSK Law Firm, Right?

Rohit:- Yes.

Tina:- My Papa Is A Businessman. He Owns His Own Corporations Called Kaira And Saira.

Karan:- Our Mother Works As A Government Employee.

Krish:- Aaira, Do You Have Any Siblings?

Aaira:- I Have A Elder Brother. He Is A Neurologist.

Charu Gets Irked Hearing All Of This As Charu's Dad Doesn't Allow Her To Study Law. Roohi Comes There. Roohi Gets Jealous Seeing Aaira Sitting To The Left Of Rohit. Roohi Goes And Sits The Right Side Of Rohit.

Rohit:- Roohi, When Did You Come?

Aaira, Tina And Karan Remembers Their Elder Sister, But Let Go Of The Thought.

Roohi:- Know Only.

They Talked For Sometimes. Then, They Went From There.

Precap:- Dadisa's Birthday Suprise.