Chapter 10

Scene Starts From NAS Resort,

It Was Morning,

Dadisa, Vidya, Manisha And Kajal Were Sitting There. Aaira And Tina Comes There.

Aaira And Tina:- Good Morning Everyone.

Dadisa, Vidya, Manisha And Kajal:- Good Morning.

Dadisa:- I Wanted To Meet Both Of Your Parents.

Aaira:- Actually..

Vidya:- I Will Call And Scold Akshu First.

Vidya Goes Aside And Calls Akshu. Akshu Sees The Caller ID And Attends It.

Vidya:- You Don't Want To See Your Friend, Right?

Akshu:- Vivi, I Am Sorry And You Are Not My Friend. You Are My Best Friend Forever. I Had Some Work So Only.

Vidya:- Akshu, Can't You And Bhai Keep Your Work Aside For Me. Dadisa Wanted To See You, Bhai, Abhimanyu, Muskaan And Kairav.

Akshu:- Even We Want To Meet Dadisa. I Will Tell You Something.

Vidya:- What Is It?

Akshu:- Actually..

Akshu Tells Something To Vidya.

Vidya:- It's A Good Idea. I Will Bring Dadisa And Everyone There.

Akshu:- Okay.

Vidya Goes To Dadisa Tells What Akshu Told To Her.

Dadisa:- Wow. It's Very Good.

At Night,

Abhir Was Blindfolded And Was Taken By Akshu And Abhi To Somewhere.

Abhir:- Mumma Dadda, Where Are You Taking Me?

Akshu:- Abhir Betu, Wait For Sometimes.

Soon, They Reached Somewhere. Akshu And Abhi Removes Abhir's Blindfolded. Abhir Was Stunned By The Decoration At The Resort.

Abhir:- What's This?

Kairav And Muskaan Comes There.

Kairav:- It's For You Only.

Abhir:- For Me?

Muskaan:- Yes.

Aaira, Rohit, Tina And Karan Comes There.

Aaira, Rohit, Tina And Karan:- Congratulations!!!!

Abhir Was Shocked. Poddars Comes There. Swarna And Surekha Sees Them Going Somewhere. They Went To Call Manish And Roohi.

Dadisa Goes And Hugs Akshu, Abhi, Kairav And Muskaan. Vidya Goes And Hugs Akshu And Kairav Tight. Dadisa Comes Near Abhir. Abhir Touches Dadisa's Feet.

Dadisa:- Stay Happy Always. Congratulations, Beta.

Dadisa Hugs Abhir. Abhir Touches Vidya's Feet.

Vidya:- Congratulations, Beta. Be Happy.

Vidya Hugs Abhir. Abhir Was Confused Why Everyone Were Congratulating Him.

Abhi:- Junior, Everyone Are Congratulating You Because Yesterday You Did A Very Critical And Less Survival Surgery Successful. So, Only.

Abhir Smiles Hearing It. Remaining Poddars Congratulated Him. Armaan, Krish and Aryaan Hugged Abhir.

Tina:- Bhai, Can We Cut The Cake?

Abhir:- Sure.

The Cake

Abhir Feeds The First Piece To Akshu. Then, He Feeds All Including Poddars. Swarna, Surekha, Manish And Roohi Came There When Abhir Cutted The Cake. Swarna And Surekha Were Angry Seeing Them. Manish Was In Tears. Roohi Was Emotional. Aaira, Rohit, Tina And Karan Hugs Abhir Tight. Roohi Gets Sad Seeing That She Was Not In The Hug.

Akshu, Abhi, Kairav, Muskaan, Vidya And Dadisa Were Adoring The Kids Bond. Suddenly, They Heared Clap Sound And Turned To See Swarna And Surekha Clapping.

Swarna:- You Are Happily Enjoying With Your Son While Ruining Our Family.

Surekha:- Exactly, Didi. She Doesn't Care About Anyone Except Her Own Self.

Akshu, Abhi, Kairav, Muskaan And Abhir Were Shocked To See The Goenkas There, They Are Angry For Talking To Akshu Like That. Rohit And Poddars Were Also Shocked.

Tina:- Why Are You Talking To Bua Like This?

Swarna:- Shut Up. We Are Not Talking To You.

Karan:- Don't You Dare To Talk About My Family Like This.

Surekha:- Because Of Your Bua, Only We Are Like This.

Aaira:- Stop. You Are Ruining My Bhai's Special Day And You Are Also Talking Bad About My Mumma.

Swarna:- Brother? Who Is Your Brother? He Is Not Your Brother.

Surekha:- Yes. He Is Your Half Brother. You Have No Rights On Him.

Aaira Started Crying Hearing It. Abhi Was Beyond Anger.

Abhi:- Don't You Dare. Tell Anything About Our Kids And My Wife.

Kairav:- Abhi, It's Useless To Talk To Them.

Muskaan:- Yes, Bhai. Come. Let's Go Home.

Akshu:- I Am Sorry, Maasaa, Vidya And Everyone For Wasting Your Time.

Kaveri:- It's Okay, Beta. We Enjoyed A Lot. I Was Happy Seeing You All.

Vidya:- Akshu, Let's Talk Later. Call Me When You Reached Home.

Akshu Nods Her Head. Akshu, Abhi, Kairav, Muskaan, Abhir, Aaira, Tina, Karan And Rohit Goes To The 'A' Mansion. Roohi Weeps Her Tears.

Precap:- Roohi Goes To The 'A' Mansion