Chapter 12

Abhi Comes Towards Roohi.

Roohi:- If You Guys Love Me So Much. Then, Why Did You Replace Me With Aaira? Why Didn't You Take Me With You?

Abhi:- We Guys Love You So Much. We Didn't Replace Sunshine With You. I Love You, Sunshine And Doll Equally. You Three Have A Special Place In My Heart. I Didn't Took You With Me Because You Hated Akshu And Abhir. You Had The Goenkas And Birlas While They Didn't Have Anyone.

Roohi:- I Missed You Guys Every Single Day. I Wished That You Guys Were With Me. Because Of Akshara Maasi, Matashree Is Not With Me. But, I Can't Hate Her. I Am Angry At Her Now Also. But, I Miss Her More.

Abhi:- It's Time For You To Learn The Truth.

Roohi:- Truth? What Truth?

Abhi:- Truth Behind Your Matashree's Death.

Roohi:- It Was Akshara Maasi Who Killed Matashree, Right? That's What Akshara Maasi Told To Everyone.

Abhi:- It's Not The Truth.

Roohi:- Then? How Did My Matashree Die?

Abhir:- It's Because Of You Only, Roohi.

Roohi:- What?

Abhi:- Junior, Please Be Quiet. I Will Talk With Roo.

Roohi Became Emotional Hearing Abhi Call Her Roo. Suddenly, She Remembered What Abhir Said.

Roohi:- Did Matashree Die Bec..Because Of Me?

Abhi:- Yah, Roo.

Abhi Told Her How She Wanted To Drive Car Which Resulted In Aaru's Accident. He Told That The Goenkas Behaved Badly With Akshu. They Blamed Akshu For Aaru's Death. They Also Told Roohi How The Goenkas Spoke With Akshu. Roohi Was In Tears Hearing All Of This.

Abhi:- Akshu Told The Blame. So, That You Don't Feel Guilty For It As She Was Also Blamed For Sirat Maa's Death. Akshu Knew How It Would Hurt You.

Roohi Fell On The Floor Crying.

Roohi:- I Am Sorry. Because Of Me, Akshu Maasi Has To Take The Blame. I Killed My Matashree. I Am Very Bad.

Abhi Hugged Roohi Tight.

Abhi:- Roo, My Princess. Please, Stop Crying. I Can't See You Crying.

Roohi:- I Am Sorry For Hurting Everyone. I Want To See Akshu Maasi.

Abhir:- She Is In Her Law Firm.

Roohi Stands And Goes Towards Abhir.

Roohi:- I Am Sorry, Billa Boy.

Abhir Hugs Roohi.

Abhir:- It's Okay Roohi Chuhi.

Roohi Smiles. She Turns And Sees Kairav, Muskaan, Aaira, Tina, Karan And Rohit Smiling Seeing Them. She Goes Towards Kairav And Muskaan. They Both Hugged Her Tight. Then, She Goes Towards Aaira, Tina And Karan.

Roohi:- I Don't Know If You Guys Will Accept Me As Your Sister.

Aaira, Tina And Karan Laughs At Roohi.

Aaira:- We Know About You Very Well.

Tina:- Bua And Maamu Often Tells About You To Us.

Karan:- I Have Accepted You As Our Sister Since The Moment We Know About You.

Roohi Hugs Them Three.

Roohi:- I Want To Meet Akshu Maasi. Where Is Her Law Firm?

Abhi:- She Will Come In A Hour.

Abhir:- Roohi Chuhi, Do You Know What Is Name Of The Law Firm?

Roohi:- Billa Boy, You Are Really An Idiot. How Will I Know The Name Of The Law Firm As It Has Been 2 Decades Since I Saw You Guys.

Karan:- Roohi Di, The Name Of The Law Firm Is NSK Law Firm. It Means Naira Sirat Kartik Law Firm.

Roohi:- Really?

Aaira:- Not Only That, Roohi Di. The Hospital Which Papa Owns Name Is ARA Hospital. It Means Abhir Roohi Aaira Hospital.

Tina:- NAS Resort Means Neil Aarohi Suhasini Resort.

Roohi Becomes Emotional Hearing It. Abhir, Aaira, Tina And Karan Hugs Roohi Tight.

Roohi:- When Will Akshu Maasi Come? I Want To See Her.

Tina:- Akshu Bua Will Be Suprise To See Roohi Di Here.

Aaira:- I Have An Idea.

Aaira Tells Her Idea To Everyone.

Roohi:- It's A Good Idea, Sweetie. Can I Call You Sweetie?

Aaira:- Sure.

Roohi:- I Will Call Tina As Angel And Karan As Champ.

Tina And Karan:- Okay.

Roohi:- Okay. I Have To Leave Now. We Will Do According To The Plan And I Will Do The Arrangements.

Aaira And Tina:- But..

Roohi:- No. I Want To Make Up For These 20 Years. Let Me Do This.

Aaira:- Okay.

Tina:- Tell Us If You Want Any Help.

Roohi:- Sure. Bye Everyone.

Roohi Goes From There With Rohit To NAS Resort.

Precap:- Suprise For Akshu