18 - Reassurance

Chris and I barely made it to the bedroom, undressing along the way. We got to the bedroom and Chris lifted me up and tossed me on the bed causing me to laugh.

"Chris!" I squealed and he was jumping on the bed to hover over me. We were both laughing.

"God, I missed you." Chris said as he hovered over me, and I just looked up at him.

"I missed you. Are you home for good?" I asked and he nodded.

"For a little bit. I will have some comic con conventions coming up." Chris said.

"Are you planning on getting stuck in an elevator at those too?" I asked and he laughed as I smiled.

"I think I will be taking the stairs." Chris said and I laughed as he leaned down and passionately kissed me. I spread my legs so Chris could set himself between them as I arched my hips.

Chris didn't have to say anything, neither did I, we both knew what we wanted. Chris reached down as we were kissed and started running his fingers up and down my slit, easing in and started teasing my clit. I broke my lips apart from Chris and moaned out in response to him circling my clit with his fingers.

"Chris please..." I begged and he smiled at me.

"You want something?" Chris teased as his cock then started running his tip up and down my slit as well. He stopped teasing as I bucked my hips again and he slowly inserted himself inside of me. I cried out missing the feeling of him inside of me. I wrapped my arms around his back and dug in my nails. Chris growled loving the feeling. This spurted him on faster as he started pounding into me. He pulled out fully and I sighed at the sudden loss. Chris smiled down at me, dark look in his eyes and shoved back inside of me and I cried out his name.

I was clenching around him, I needed to release, and nothing was going to stop me. Chris was pistioning in and out of me and he knew I was close.

"Flip over..." Chris said as he was thrusting. I did as I was told with him still inside of me and he pulled me up on all fours. He gripped my hips hard and started thrusting in harder than he was before. I clenched the sheets.

"OH MY GOD!" I cried out as Chris took a hand from my hips and gripped my ponytail and pulled me back as he leaned down and passionately kissed me as he thrust in me. Chris released my hair and went back to my hips, holding me still on him. I looked back at him through my lashes and I started moving back and forth on him and he just growled, throwing his head back, enjoying the feeling. Soon I felt him swelling inside of me and I smiled as he took over movements again. He wrapped his arms around my midsection, lifted me up to where my back as flush against his front. He placed on hand on my breast and was playing with my nipple, his other hand went down to my clit and started swirling it as he kept thrusting.

I couldn't hold it in anymore and I released with a cry out in pleasure, and I heard Chris grunting in my ear as he thrusted, and he quickly followed me with his release. He held on to me as he released even though all I wanted to do was fall over. Once we were both sedated Chris lay us both down and he was lying beside me as I turned my head to look at him. He was smiling at me and moved some loose hair from my face.

"Welcome home." I said and he laughed.

"I think I could get used to that when I come home."

Chris grabbed the blanket and covered us up after he pulled me to him.

We cuddled and I smiled rolling on to my side just to face him. He placed a hand on my cheek, and I smiled at him.

"I love you." Chris said and I smiled at him.

"I love you." I answered. "I like being able to say that to your face and not through a phone." I said and Chris nodded with a smile.

"I think we need to talk though..." Chris trailed off and I sighed.

"About what's been going on? Because I don't know if I can have this conversation if its going to go the way I think it is." I said dropping my gaze and Chris shook his head. He placed his hand from my cheek under my chin and lifted my gaze back up.

"Hey, I'm not breaking up with you if that's what you're thinking." Chris said and I sighed and buried my face in his chest, and he just wrapped his arms around me.

"I mean I didn't want to think that but Chris with the way things have gone..." I said and he just shook his head.

"I love you Bex, I want to be with you, and I don't plan on breaking up with you. I was never planning on breaking up with you, but I do think we need to plan some form of announcement or something." Chris said and I sighed.

"Chris, I already have people coming into the store to try and get a glimpse of me and they don't even know who I am to you yet. We make an announcement, and I can forget about my cute little bookstore..." I trailed off.

"Hey, I have a thought and it will just make it quick and easy and then be done." Chris said and I just looked at him.

"What?" I asked.

"We take Dodger out together. Hold hands, be the loving couple we are. Let people get their pictures and then we move on. We will be seen together, and it will be out there. I'm just done with this. I want to be with you and not worry about anything else." Chris said pulling me flush against him and I looked up at him.

"And I just want to be with you and be together." I said and he leaning in giving me a small kiss.

"That's all I want with you too. We will work on getting out with Dodger in a few days and I will tell Megan the plan, so she is ready." Chris said and I nodded but then looked at him oddly.

"Why in a few days?" I asked confused.

"Because I don't plan on leaving the bed anytime soon." Chris said and quickly rolled us so I was laying on top of his straddling him. I started laughing but leaned down and kissed feeling him getting hard again. It was going to be a wonderful couple of days.