Chapter nineteen

Las Vegas, 2009

-ᕚ • ᕘ-

They chose a simple, but chic motel in Las Vegas. The motel room is bigger in reality than in the pictures, away from the paparazzi. Now that she's living her dream, she's traveling with her famous friends. Bill was also her childhood crush that somehow marked her taste in men significantly by the time when she was fifteen. She didn't believe in her dreams until they became reality, but a gleam of hope was still there, she was a dreamer.

She makes an appearance in a royal blue one-piece bathing suit that hugged her figure, as she walked with her friends, her movements were almost immaculate, each step exuding grace and poise. Her wet hair cascaded down her back in loose waves, catching the light with every turn of her head.

As she neared the pool's edge, her eyes sparkled with delight, ready to dive into the cool, inviting water with her friends.

"You look fantastic!" Yvonne added enthusiastically.

"Ah, thank you, girl! You're spectacular!" Carmen replied, beaming.

"No, you both are spectacular." Shivani chuckled, pointing out to both of them. "I really needed this break."

"I am going to the bar. Do you want something?" Yvonne asked, glancing at her friends.

"No, it's okay," Carmen responded, shaking her head.

"Me neither," Shivani added, with a small smile as Yvonne got to the bar to talk with Georg.

The only source of light was the light from the water that shone and gave the illusion of black folds floating, as Bill start swimming in the pool. She never saw that well his tattoos covering his body, as sexy as his demeanor.

-•-

"How's that job in call center going?" Georg asked as he placed more ice in Yvonne's drink.

"I am not there anymore."

"How so?" Georg said, raising his eyebrow.

"Well, I decided that I should change my job. I want to go after my dream."

"To be a fashion designer? I am happy for you then."

"That's the good part. The bad part, my parents won't give me money to fully support me."

"I can help you, Eve."

"Thank you, Georg, but I can't..." Yvonne declined, yet she knew she needed those money.

"I said take them. It should be enough to cover six months." Georg said as he gave her the stash of money.