Author's Note

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ Hello!

With Cause and Effect nearing it's ending, I know there's questions about what's next! And I'm excited to announce that there's isn't just one story coming out next month, but three!

Paradise Found by Sallows Keeper

Pairing: Ominis Gaunt x Sebastian Sallow x OC FMC

Genre: Action, Romance, Time Travel, Adventure

Release Date: July 4th @ 6am EST

Update Schedule: Daily at 6am EST

Plot: Beatrice Clarke: Brilliant zoologist and researcher. Her name would be credited in every wizarding textbook for centuries to come and she'd be able to use the money from the American Wizarding Congress to finally liberate herself from a toxic home situation. At least, that's what was supposed to happen. Instead, she finds her research stolen, a wolf in sheep's clothing receiving the generous sum of money which was supposed to be hers, and she finds a letter from her childhood friend, Ominis Gaunt.

Apparently, magical beasts that are supposed to be extinct are wreaking havoc in Hogwarts and none of the other British zoologists are able to make sense of it. With no where else to go and not a shilling in her pocket, Beatrice escapes to the highlands of Scotland.

Follow Beatrice on her journey as she makes more groundbreaking discoveries. For example, did you know you could fall in love with two people? In different centuries? At the same time?

Is there smut? YES.

The TriAzkaban Tournament by SallowsKeeper

Pairing: Sebastian Sallow x OC FMC

Genre: Horror, Romance, Action

Release Date: July 6th @ 6pm EST

Update Schedule: Every Saturday @ 6pm EST

Plot: Good things happen to bad people. Ekaterina Volkov understood this quite well as her sister was kidnapped and sold. Ekaterina also understood that bad things happened to bad people. She made sure of it. At 25 years old, her hands were stained with blood. The blood of murders and people who committed heinous crimes. At 25, she'd been marked Undesirable No. 1 by the British government for killing the Prime Minister who was known in the Dark Market for considering consent optional.

Thrown into Azkaban with a life sentence, the new Prime Minister offers up a golden ticket to the five most dangerous prisoners in Azkaban. The game is easy. Survive the tournament and you win your freedom. Easy, right?

But what happens when love and war mix? What happens when Ekaterina will be forced to choose between her life, her heart, and her freedom?

Is there smut? YES.

Academic Affairs by SallowsKeeper

Pairing: Draco Malfoy x Hermione Granger

Genre: Romantic Comedy

Release Date: July 7th @ 6pm EST

Update Schedule: Every Sunday @ 6pm EST

Plot: Facts are things considered to be known or proven true. Take for example, Draco Malfoy. Prat? Known. Brilliant Potions Professor? Proven true. Annoyingly handsome and capable of using every opportunity he had to get on her nerves? Known and proven true.

When the Headmaster is forced to early retirement due to a family emergency, the position is open to the rest of the faculty. The Minister, Chief Warlock, and the Director for Wizarding Education will be ranking the staff, and the number one professor will be named Headmaster.

She could see it now. Hermione Granger: Headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The problem? Draco Malfoy was in fact also vying for the position, if nothing, but to irritate her.

Follow both Professors on their academic journey as they try to sabotage each other while also finding out that they might not be so different after all. Fact: There is a thin line between love and hate.

Is there smut? YES.

I am so so excited to be bringing you three new stories. One will be updated daily and the other two will be weekly updates! Azkaban Saturday and Rom-Com Sunday!

Let me know which story you're looking forward to most!

All the best - SallowsKeeper.

and if you're in need of another read, don't forget to check out my other completed stories!

The Final Keeper

The Cruelty of Fate

You're Losing Me

At the Beginning

Order of Shadows

Tell Me About Tomorrow

The Fractured Flame

Love Across the Pond

Hiraeth