Arc 3 interlude 1

Speech = ''...''
Thoughts = [... ]

ºº

º-....Theariantrope lands....-º

ºº

Tired...

She felt tired.

Cold sweat sliding down her forehead, hair becoming disheveled and stuck to the glistening skin.

It had started slow at first, but now she felt as if the muscles of her body had been tensed for hours on end.

Pulsing..

Poking..

Biting..

Like holding a burning coal with her hands and pressing it tightly against herself without a care in the world. Only that this time, the burning coal seemed to had a mind of its own.

She tried to close her eyes, to sigh and just lean down to get some sleep even now that the sun was already out, and yet even that she found difficulty in doing so with everything that was going on.

Once again, Lili tried to sigh if only out of habit if nothing else...only to flinch again when the pain came back. It was hard to get used to it, especially with the way she felt her chest heave up and down slowly with difficult as if her lungs were blocked from filling themselves with air.

It was not something she liked, let alone wanted to go through. However this time it was not the worst she had gone through. The thought alone made her shiver.

There had times that she could barely breath at all and felt her throat clogging down as it started to strangle her to death.

Luckily, those times were rare as of yet.

She only wished they would never come to become more frequent. No matter how unlikely her desires were to be heard by the gods themselves that had sent this...this "thing" to her.

Still, she did not like the uncertainty of it, the fear that was now living with her, but above all, Lili felt pain. Pain..., like an electric current that was circulating free inside her veins, burning and biting at everything it could come across. A small, rusty knife logged inside her or just a feverish spread of madness that continued to chew at her and her soul.

Understanding that nothing was going to get done by laying down like this she slowly stood up from her bed. Clenching her jaw and clutching the sheets as she tried to ignore any ounce of pain going her way.

Her body wanted her to lay down, but if she did that again for five more minutes she would lose her god damn mind.

She needed to walk.

She needed take some air, her legs at first wobbling and stumbling before she regained a semblance of self and neared the closest window.

Perhaps, that way things would get better....though at this point, she was sure she was just lying at herself. A sentiment that seemed to cement itself even harder when her lilac eyes could not help themselves to look down at her waist and at the black spot that was blemishing her pale body.

A spot that was revealed now as the light of morning pierced through the binds of the windows.

A spot that was growing bigger.

''Oh god, what I am going to do about this?''

º

º-...Midgard kingdom: outskirts...-º