67

THIRD PERSON POV

The other proposal is when Lisa brought Jennie back to New Zealand and brought her to a private property. Which has a big Cabin in the middle of the forest. They arrived late at night purposely for Jennie to not notice the surprise awaiting her. When morning came Lisa prepared breakfast for Jennie in the Balcony of the cabin where you can see the beauty of the surroundings. She woke Jennie up and asked her to have breakfast on the balcony.

When they were eating something caught Jennie’s eyes. There is a capybara coming their way. She looked at Lisa amazingly and excitedly then turned to face the capybara’s way again. She stood up and awaited the little cute creature. When it came in front of her Lisa gave a reward treat to the capybara and told Jennie she could touch it and gave the remaining treats to her. 

While caressing the capybara her hand found something on its neck. A string like collar with a ring on it.

A capybara ring! She removed it and gazed at Lisa and Lisa smiled widely and gazed back at her lovingly

“Will you marry me, my nini?” 

And just like other proposals they had, she said yes and gave Lisa the hugs and kisses she deserved. But when she pulled from the hugs, she saw a whole lot more capybara playing around their surroundings.

“Welcome to nini bara sanctuary! A home to your favorite babies!” Lisa chuckled. Being shocked and surprised is such an understatement on how she’s feeling right now. 

Jennie couldn’t describe how happy she is everytime Lisa proposes to her. But she’s a little more excited now because of those cute capybaras.  She couldn't believe that Lisa would really buy a sanctuary for capybaras for her.