Part 16

Courtney's POV

Me and Duncan went out for dinner at Mick's diner.

Duncan:"we haven't been on a date in a while!"

Courtney:"yea." I said.

Duncan saw how nervous I looked.

We haven't been out in a while, and there's a lot of people in here.

He pulls out a gift bag.

Duncan:"here, got you this last week."

I open the bag, and pull the star printed tissue paper out.

I look inside.

It was a flower lego set.

I look at him with a smile.

Courtney:"Duncan it's-"

Duncan:"perfect? I know." He says smirking while finishing my sentence.

Courtney:"your such a jerk." I said teasing.

Duncan rolls his eyes.

Duncan:"come on princess, you know you like it."
I giggle.

He's not lying though, is he not?

Mia's POV

So basically, the truth is, the plan where he kidnapped Izzy,Heather,Tyler,and Liam and they were on tv announced "dead" wasn't really his plan.

It was my plan.

I wanted revenge on them.

Izzy. The one who BOMBED my moms house. I really don't  think I can't explain more clearly on why for her. It's quite obvious.

Heather. She stole my popularity. She also bullied me for years and years. Of course I wanted revenge on her!

Tyler. Me and Lindsay used to be Bestfriends we went to the mall together,and had sleepovers. Then as soon as she got a bf, Tyler and started replacing me with him, I got jealous and mad of course, I've knew her since elementary! I was upset! So I wanted Tyler gone, hoping that maybe she would come back to me. Clearly that didn't work.

Liam. You won't believe it, but he actually agreed to it. You didn't think that guy would stop who he is originally would you? Duncan still hasn't forgiven him for that fight at Liam's party. He wanted court to cry. He wanted to feel sorry for. Surprised he didn't get run over though, he laid in the road for sixteen minutes. He has settled down over the years, but he still likes doing stuff.

Now you may be asking, "how did you not get caught or Liam,only Justin?"  Now I NEVER wanted to actually kill them, not at all of course, but Justin did.
Now, Liam ONLY agreed to it, because he was sick of getting treated bad and wanted them to feel sorrow.
You may think I'm bad, but Justin's  worse.

So I agreed to help him, this time I wanted to kill, not lie and steal.

This time I wanted them to hurt, badly.

And I was gonna do it the violent way.

???-1 POV

I can't believe it.

I have to rob a bank to get the money Justin needs.
I was covered, head to toe in black to make sure no one and NO WAY, I would be caught. I went in to the bank, and up to the safe. I put the code in.

And it unlocked!

As soon as I grabbed the money and turned my back, the cops were there.

Justin's gonna be furious at me.