Chapter one

Darkness is in all of us, it craves those are weak. It waits for the right moment to take action to those easily manipulated. Easily hurt, those that hate the light, those who find themselves in pain and hate. Lead the the path of their own death, all you try to do. There's no escaping what the darkness has for you. Chosen or not, the darkness isn't your friend. It isn't your enemy, it's your destiny. The growing hive and the darkness, made them stronger.

Darkness working against you but with you, helping the hive and you. Only you? Why? Choosing one of the strongest, having a past is prone to lead to your Destiny. Before your death, before you got resurrected by your ghost. You helped the darkness, though you don't like to remember that. Such a dark path led to your death, yet the light gave you a chance. Just to betray it? Just to resent it? Flaws are present in all, but yours. Taken to advantage to others. In battle, you've killed so many. Have so many titles, yet. Your flaws could make you fall to the darkness. The one thing that calls you

It's irresistible, it's commanding to you. Speaking in ways you thought you couldn't understand, but you find yourself understanding what it's saying. A war, so big could kill everyone. Love isn't weak, but a fragment fragile part of a heart. A mind to a war, the ones you love are on the line. It changes everything, the plan. The way you think. Eris.

A heart like hers. A mind like hers, the way she acts. Her calm, yet cold persona. You were able to open her up slowly, but that's stopped. The moon, the war. Her expressions always seem so expressionless, now they show meaning. Such care and words from you, anything of you make her care and express. A destiny calls you on this war, a destiny filled with pain and power. Destruction, the darkness expects you to do things you don't want to. A ruler, you knee down to the darkness. But at every battle, at every turn point. Eris. That's the name you're always thinking.

Two days have passed from your interaction with her. It has been nothing but training. You've had little rest and even less time for yourself, but it's all been worth it. You're on my ship, trying to relax but failing miserably. Your eyes are heavy and you feel exhausted to your bones, but you know you need to stay awake. Your ghost is flying the ship, and heading towards the moon. Ikora said the fallen and some guardians need help with taking over an outpost. So you happily obliged just so I could go see Eris. But you can't help but yawn and think about a bed

My ghost senses my exhaustion, and with a wave of his light, he quickly remedies it. I feel a burst of energy as the tiredness melts away, and I'm suddenly fully alert and focused. We continue on our journey towards the moon, my mind now clear and ready for whatever lies ahead. As we near the moon, my heart races in anticipation. I can't help but feel a mixture of excitement and nervousness at the thought of seeing Eris. While the mission is serious and could be dangerous, I can't ignore the fact that there's a part of me that's looking forward to seeing her again.

I catch myself and realize I'm practically pressed up against the window, watching eagerly for any sign of Eris. My ghost lets out a small laugh, picking up on my excitement. "You're ractically drooling on the window, you know," he teases. "We haven't even landed yet!" I try to play it cool, crossing my arms and leaning back in my seat. "Pfft. I'm not that excited," I say, trying to act casual. "I could go months without seeing her and it would be fine."

My ghost turns to me and gives me a knowing look, his eyes narrowing as he looks at me. "Sure you could," he says sarcastically. "Like I couldn't sense how upset you were when she left last time." Then I sit up as I see we are entering the battlefield to claim the outpost Eclipse Watch. As my ship approaches the battlefield of Eclipse Watch, my heart starts to race. I'm kinda excited for the battle ahead, but mostly I'm excited to see Eris again. My ghost expertly maneuvers the ship towards a safe landing zone. He drops me off, and the ship takes off, leaving me alone on the battlefield.