Tic, Tac, Toe

A/N: Sorry I'm kinda slow with the updates please have some patience. Also this is short as hell. And I'm a little under pressure so it's not proofread 

I threw away the shards and sat on Duff's bed, facing them, and crossed my arms and legs. Duff sat next to me and copied my pose. 

I looked at him „Why are you doing that?" I laughed. „Doing what?" he asked innocently and with a straight Pokerface. „Ok never mind." I laughed and then went serious again, faced Izzy and Maria again.

„Maria I can't believe you didn't told me." I exclaimed pretending to be hurt.

„Oh quit it asshole. How was I supposed to tell you when we've been together for like two minutes?" Maria snapped. „Yeah, yeah alright I'm sorry. Congratulations I guess." I said. „Yeah congratulations." Duff added. „Thanks, could you leave now?" Izzy asked.

„N-„ „Yeah, sure" Duff interrupted me and dragged me out of the room. „You know sometimes it's better to just do what other people want or you're going to die a bit too early and we both don't want that right?"

„Well..." I started.

„Okay wrong question never mind." he sighed.

„See, I've always been like that and I survived 19 years. Staying like that won't hurt me. Fuck I forgot my cigarettes in there." I facepalmed. „I'll give them to you tomorrow." Duff said. „Thanks. I just hope I can go back to my room again, there should be pack but I'm quite convinced Rachel either took them for herself or flushed them down the toilet." I chuckled a bit.

„Only one way to find out, I guess." Duff shrugged and we went into the elevator again to get to my room. The door was still locked. I sighed. „Rachel could you please open the door? I won't smoke in here again I promise." I yelled through the door trying to let my voice sound regretful even though I only regretted what I was doing here.

After a minute of waiting in silence just when I was about to kick down the door she finally opened up and I directly ran into some random boy I had never seen before. I exchanged a look with Duff then I took a deep breath and entered the room with him following me.

There was nothing really different except for Rachel's bed which was a complete mess. I raised an eyebrow. „You serious?" I asked the girl who was sitting on a chair next to the bed. „Yeah what about it?" she pouted.

I rolled my eyes and went to my suitcase to look for my cigarettes.

„Oh about the cigarettes in you suitcase... I flushed them down the toilet." she smiled.

„See Duff? Told ya." I grumbled.

Duff pov:

The next morning we packed all our stuff into the bus again and hit the road again. I couldn't even remember where we were going, probably to the states again. I was sitting at one of the tables with Slash, doing nothing than discussing discussing if Jack Daniels or Vodka was better. Kinda sad because the conversation actually started by talking about Italian food.

Maria and Izzy sat two rows behind me and minded their own business and on another table behind Slash and me there were Danielle, Amanda and Heather.

„Do you guys know tic tac toe?" Danielle asked. „Nah and I'm sure I don't wanna know. Besides I wouldn't play because I'm still pretty tired." Amanda answered. Danielles hopeful faded for a second but then it lightened again and she turned her head to Heather. I smiled, this girl was something else.

„Yo man are you still listening?" Slash waved his hand in front of my face. „Yeah sure, what were we talking about" I asked trying to play it off. „So you didn't listen. Instead you..."

„I know, no need to remind me." I interrupted him. „So... When are you gonna tell her? Or have you already asked her out?" Slash smirked. „Oh god, please don't look at me like that." I groaned „But actually I did. We had a bet going on and technically we both won. Doesn't matter what this was about but she still has to go out with me."

„Oh great dude, tell me how it went." Slash said. „So what about..."