3

Jade walked into the dimly lit warehouse, looking around at the familiar surroundings.

The place was a mess of bikes, tools, and parts scattered about. It was a messy workshop, but it was home to her and her gang/friends. 

She spotted Scarlett near one of the motorcycles, working on the engine with a frown on her face.

"What's the damage?" Jade asked, walking over to Scarlett. She leaned against the workbench, arms crossed, studying Scarlett's expression.

Scarlett glanced up, wiping her forehead with a greasy cloth. "Not good," she muttered, gesturing to the motorcycle in front of her. "We lost some of the cargo during the hijacking, and we're running low on supplies." 

Jade let out a frustrated sigh, her fist clenching in annoyance. "Fuck," she muttered under her breath.

Scarlett nodded in agreement, pausing her work on the motorcycle. "Yeah, it's bad," she said, her eyes flickering to Jade's face. "We need to find a way to compensate for the lost supplies. Otherwise, we're screwed." 

Jade knew that Scarlett was right. Losing supplies and merchandise was not an option.

It would affect the gang's entire operation, and they couldn't afford any more set backs.

Jade fixed Scarlett with a hard look, her eyes narrowing. 
"Who was supposed to take care of the shipment last night?" she asked, her tone laced with annoyance.

Scarlett shifted uncomfortably under Jade's intense gaze. She knew that question was coming. 
"It was supposed to be Trent's guys," she admitted reluctantly. "But they didn't show up."

Jade's expression darkened at this revelation. She knew Trent and his crew were notorious for being unreliable and sloppy. 
"Of course it was Trent's guys," she said, her tone filled with disdain. "Those idiots can't do anything right."

Jade pushed off the workbench, her frustration transforming into determination. 
"Alright, let's go," she said, her voice low and commanding. "We're going over to Trent's place, and we're going to have a little chat with him."

Scarlett nodded, dropping the greasy cloth onto the workbench. "About damn time," she muttered, grabbing her jacket.

A few of the other gang members heard Jade's command and quickly sprung into action.

They dropped whatever they were doing and headed towards their motorcycles, their expressions serious and ready for a fight. 

There was a palpable sense of tension in the air, as everyone knew that this confrontation was going to be intense.

Jade climbed onto her own motorcycle, revving the engine. "Let's roll out," she called out to the group. 

With a chorus of roaring engines, the gang members kicked their bikes into gear and roared out of the warehouse, speeding down the street towards Trent's location.

The gang pulled up to Trent's warehouse, their motorcycles lined up menacingly outside the building. Jade dismounted from her bike, flanked by Scarlett and a few other gang members. 

As they walked towards the entrance, Jade couldn't help but notice the nervous looks from a few of Trent's men stationed outside. They knew trouble was coming.

Jade pushed open the warehouse door and walked inside, her footsteps echoing loudly in the empty space. 
"Trent!" she shouted, her voice carrying through the room.
"Get your ass out here! We need to talk!"

There was a pause, and then a door at the far end of the warehouse opened. Trent emerged, a cocky grin on his face. 
"Well, well, well," he said, sauntering forward. "If it isn't Jade. What brings you here?"