13

More to come soon....this story is doing good!!!!
Heyyyy
Anyone got sabrina tickets i didnt they sold out fast af but who knows
A bit of a long chapter so have fun

START

They're walking back to Jade's car after a nice dinner out. The city is alive with noise and bustle, the sounds of honking cars and chattering people filling the air.

Jade is holding Taylor's hand, her grip possessive and tight. They walk in comfortable silence, Taylor's head resting on Jade's shoulder.

Jade's car comes into view, parked on the street. She unlocks it and opens the passenger door, helping Taylor into the seat. She closes the door behind her and walks around to the driver's side, sliding into the seat next to her girlfriend.

As they drive through the city, Jade reaches over and grabs Taylor's hand, entwining their fingers together. She brings Taylor's hand to her mouth, pressing a soft kiss to her knuckles.

"You looked so pretty tonight, princess," she says, her voice low and sultry.

"Thanks," Taylor says, blushing at the compliment. "You're not so bad yourself."

Jade grins, her eyes flickering over to Taylor for a moment. "Oh, I know I look good," she says, her voice dripping with confidence.

Taylor laughs, shaking her head at Jade's arrogance. "You're such a cocky ass sometimes," she teases.

Jade shrugs, her grin widening. "Hey, I know what I got. And I know you love it."

"Yeah, yeah," Taylor says, rolling her eyes. But she can't help the small smile that creeps onto her face.

Jade chuckles, pulling into a parking spot near their apartment building. "Come on," she says, unlocking the doors. "Let's go upstairs."

They get out of the car and make their way to their apartment building, hand-in-hand. The elevator ride up is quiet, the only sound is the soft hum of the elevator and their breathing.

Taylor sits on the bed, watching as Jade rummages through her closet. She can tell that her girlfriend is getting dressed for something, but she's not sure what.

"Where are you going?" Taylor asks, sitting up a little straighter on the bed.

Jade emerges from the closet, holding up a pair of dark jeans and a black leather jacket. "I've got something to take care of," she says evasively.

"But we just got home," Taylor protests, pouting slightly. "You're leaving already?"

Jade sighs, her eyes flickering to the black bag on the dresser. "It's business, princess," she says. "Something came up."

She crosses the room to the dresser and unzips the black bag, pulling out a gun and checking to make sure it's loaded.

"Who are you going to see?" she asks quietly.

Jade slips the gun into the waistband of her jeans, covering it up with her shirt. "Just some old friends," she says, her tone dismissive. "Don't worry about it, princess. Go to bed. I'll be back before you know it."

"Can I come with you?"

Jade huffs out a laugh, her expression amused.

"What, you're gonna come with me and hang out with my gangster friends?"

Taylor crosses her arms and pouts.

"Why not?"

"Because it's dangerous, princess," Jade says, her voice a mixture of irritation and concern. "I don't need you getting hurt if things go south."