11📍

A few weeks later, Jade is getting ready for a family gathering. She's rummaging through her closet, trying to find something decent to wear.

As she's getting dressed, she calls out to her unsuspecting girlfriend. "Taylor, can you come in here for a sec?"

Taylor pokes her head into the bedroom, a confused expression on her face. "What's up?" she asks, walking over to Jade.

Jade motions for her to come closer. "I have a question for you," she says, a mischievous gleam in her eye.

Taylor raises an eyebrow, curious about what her girlfriend has in mind. "Okay..." she says slowly, taking a seat on the bed.

"I'm going to a family gathering later, and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me," Jade says, feigning nonchalance.

Taylor's eyes light up. "Really? You want me to meet your family?"

Jade shrugs, trying to play it cool. "Yeah, why not? I want to show you off, princess."

Taylor's cheeks flush pink, a shy smile spreading across her face. "Okay," she says, excited at the prospect of meeting Jade's family. "I'd love to come with you."

A few minutes later, Taylor emerges from the bathroom, dressed in a pretty pink sundress that hugs her curves in all the right places. Her hair is styled in soft waves, falling just past her shoulders, and her makeup is done to perfection.

When Jade sees her, she lets out a low whistle. "Damn, princess. You look gorgeous."

Jade grins, holding up a small Victoria's Secret bag. "I have a little something else for you to wear under that dress."

Taylor's eyes widen, her curiosity piqued. She takes the bag and opens it, her eyes growing even wider as she pulls out the red lingerie.

"I figured you could wear that tonight," Jade says, her voice lowering to a whisper. "It'd be our little secret the whole time we're around my family."

"Are you sure your family won't notice?" she asks, a hint of nervousness in her voice.

"Don't worry," Jade reassures her, "They'll be too busy fawning over you to notice what you're wearing underneath that dress."

Taylor nods, feeling a little reassured by her girlfriend's words. She carefully folds the lingerie back up and puts it in the bag, setting it aside for later.

"You'll look so good in it," Jade says, her voice a low purr. "I'll be able to imagine what you're wearing all night long, thinking about how I can't wait to unwrap you later."

Taylor's cheeks flush an even deeper shade of red, her heart beating a little faster at the thought. She nods, her voice a little shaky. "Okay," she whispers. "I'll wear it."

"Good girl," Jade says, satisfied with her response. "Now hurry and go put it on. We don't want to be late."

Taylor nods again, a mixture of nerves and excitement coursing through her veins. She heads back into the bathroom, the red lingerie clutched in her hand.

The sun is just beginning to set as Jade's car pulls into the driveway of a large, stately house. There are cars parked along the street and music playing from the backyard, a sure sign that the family gathering is in full swing.

Jade turns off the engine and turns to Taylor, a cocky smile on her face. "Ready to meet the family, princess?"

Taylor takes a deep breath, trying to quell the butterflies fluttering in her stomach. She nods, a nervous smile on her face. "Yes."

Jade reaches over and takes her hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze. "Just follow my lead," she says. "They're going to love you, I promise."

They get out of the car and make their way up the front steps, hand in hand. As they approach the front door, they can already hear the sounds of laughter and conversation coming from inside.